View Single Post

Thread: Synchronized Swordsman (PRC)

1. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Synchronized Swordsman (PRC)

Some Ability Ideas:
    Synchronized Strike: Getting hit by one partner in Melee provokes an attack of opportunity from the other once per turn.
    Synchronized Defense: Attacking one partner in melee, provided that partner is not flat-footed, provokes an attack of opportunity from the other once per turn.

Double Charge: Two Partners may, if possible, Charge a single foe simultaneously, in which case they both receive an additional +4 bonus to attack and damage.

Maybe some more later.

Edit: Also, I'm thinking of moving "I'll wait, you go" and "We'll both go" to 2nd and 4th level, since alot of their abilities rely on them being near each other.

Double Edit: An idea I'm throwing around for a high-level ability, "Vengence Fury", If one partner is killed in battle, the other Rages as a barbarian of a level equal to their character level.
    Last edited by BRC; 2009-04-30 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler