1. - Top - End - #12
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: GitP WarCraft 3: The Frozen Throne group (thread II)

Well on guides in general I think that there are plenty of good guides out there already. So if you need to help with a race why not google "Wc3 Human guide" and with that you should find a lot of good guides. for example after less then 10 seconds of looking around I found this http://www.mlgpro.com/forum/archive/.../t-216725.html I am not sure how accurate it is but it seems good from the first few paragraphs, but I do not really plan on reading it myself since I have little interest in melee right now. In conclusion my thoughts are why reinvent the wheel. There are already lots of good guides out there. Why have are members waste there time to write guides that have already been written. So if you need help with something just google it and if you don't find anything after that ask it in the group.

I am going to be free if you want to swat. Just x-fire me.

Edit: after parsing through it it seems to be just a really basic guide.

Edit2: To add to what I already wrote, I know that people in are group bring their own specific knowledge and skills to writing a guide so if they want to write one I'm all for it. I am sure they would do just as good of a job (maybe better) as the other guides out there, but I don't think there should be any pressure from other members of the group for them to write one if they don't want to.
    Last edited by Legoshrimp; 2009-05-07 at 03:15 PM.
    For my other dragons go here.