OK. First, I like the PrC. I've actually been meaning to play a warlock/rogue, and I'm definitely going to try to get the DM to approve this when I get around to it.

But I also know that you posted here looking for criticism. So here you go.

Quote Originally Posted by ErrantX View Post
Witch's Razor (Su): When using his ritual knives, the daggerspell invoker learns a special technique, allowing him to infuse an attack with an special eldritch blast shape invocation called the Witch's Razor. To use this blast shape invocation, the character throws his knife and channels his eldritch blast to create a 60ft line of destructive eldritch energy. His knife follows the path of the blast where it either sticks to a target or obstacle, or falls to the ground. Targets along the path of the Witch's Razor are allowed a Reflex save for half damage. The damage of this attack also includes his dagger's damage as if it were thrown by the character, including any applicable special weapon properties and damage bonuses from the weapon or the character's Strength and applicable feats. This invocation may be further enhanced by eldritch essence invocations. This is a 4th level equivalent ability.
Question about this ability. Who takes the weapon damage? The first target to fail their save? Everyone in the line? Does an attack roll need to be made?

And is it otherwise the same as the Eldritch Line invocation from Dragon Magic, or would the EB effect also stop when the daggers stick into something?

You might want to clarify.

A question about Eldritch Infusion. It doesn't say anything about being discharged, so once you've spent the move action to activate it, you have it until you end it. This means that the following round you could full attack and get the extra damage on every hit. Am I reading that correctly, or did you mean for the energy to be discharged? A DI with brimstone blast would deal an additional 3d6 (min) and force a save for 2d6 more, per hit (The 2d6 more would only be once a target). All before EB boosting items. Since we're TWFing and are at 13th level, we'll have at least 3 attacks. Remember we're stacking this on top of a probably sneak attack for another 3d6. And we still have our swift action to play with. This seems a little over powered to me.

Why aren't you just letting the DR stack with the DR from the warlock class. It seems like you're punishing the character for taking more levels of warlock before entering the class.

Daggerspell Doom looks really cool, but why is it based on the Dex mod? It seems more logical that it would be based on Cha. Cha is an important stat for both rogues and warlocks, so it's not like you're making the class MAD.

Also, about having hideous blow as a pre-req, you do seem pretty set on it, and it does have good flavor, but Warlocks get so few invocations. It's not like a wizard who can just buy some scrolls and meet prerequisites. Hideous blow is a terrible invocation. Once you have Eldritch Infusion, it's hard to imagine any situation where you would use HB, but you can't swap it out or you'll lose access to the class abilities. The two martial feats seem to cover the "must be combat oriented" part of the pre-reqs.

Again. I liked the class.