View Single Post

Thread: Still Not Safe [M&M 2nd ed]

1. - Top - End - #106
    Banned

Default Re: Still Not Safe [M&M 2nd ed]

(I'm assuming a minor timeskip can commence. If your characters were talking about anything else during that time, feel free to still write the dialogue.)

Time passes uneasily... you really feel separated from the world, hiding inside a tiny metal pyramid, with almost no sounds coming from the outside. But you know that a SE is somewhere out there, steadily moving towards your position.
    "Six minutes until contact. Bravo squad, Charlie squad, Delta one - MSAS materialization authorized." The operator suddenly speaks from the radio again. It doesn't take much time for other squads to respond:

"Delta, all good." "Bravo, materialization successful." "Charlie, everyone's materialized without difficulties." Frank and a female and male unfamiliar voices speak up respectively.

"Five minutes 15 seconds until contact. Alpha squad - PSA summoning authorized. Please commence the summoning in callsign order, rather than everyone at the same time."

"I... wonder why. I do not remember any accidents occuring with PSA summoning." Laura wonders. "Well, I will start then." She raises her left arm, the one on which she wears the amplifier, and clenches her hand into a fist.
    "The Great Pretender!"

The transformation is, like always, nigh-instant. Pieces of armor appear seemingly out of nowhere, covering Laura's body. It takes only a few seconds for her PSA to fully materialize - a silver suit of metal, with distinctive feminine shapes. Its helm does not cover her face from the nose down, although the upper faceplate has no visor or visible openings that would allow vision. However, it does apparently feature an opening for Laura's hair, as it freely tumbles down her back. The whole figure is levitating several inches above the floor, surrounded by gently flowing mists.

"I am in my armor now... we cannot turn back. I have to protect everyone..." Laura sounds determined. The mist slowly spreads throughout the room, covering the floor with light fog. It is shy in its moves though, just like the person who summoned it into being.

(EDIT: Feel free to post without paying attention to the squad order. We can assume it happened in appropriate timing anyway. Or, if your characters are rebellious or hotheaded and don't want to wait for their turn in transforming, then make sure to mention that as well.)
    Last edited by Cubey; 2009-07-21 at 11:34 AM.