Flaming Ace shoulve give a bonus to the at-will you choose fire up.

Overchannel's bonus should at the very least specify if it adds dice to any multiattacks, whether they're on a single target or multiple.

Sun Scorch should definately have a significant damage boost. I'm sorry, but despite the save penalties you can stack on, 1d8+static fire damage and ongoing 10 fire doesn't cut anything. Blind can stay though.

I love Contagious Immolation. It's so...fun! Also, Hellocks would love it to pieces, especially with a Fey dualpact.

Ah, Flaming Crescendo...A bit of quick math, on a Hellock. At level 22, a Dwarf Hellock/Wizard/Pyromancer/Demigod would have a +9 to Constitution, a +5 Staff of Ruin, with a Siberys Shard of the Fiery Depth, Dual Implement Spellcaster, Staff Fightinig, and Weapon Focus. He'd have... 9 Constitution, 5 Enhancement, 5 Item, 5 Dual Implement Spellcaster, 3 Siberys Shard of the Fiery Depth, and 3 Weapon Focus, for a total of +30 to damage rolls. For fun, we can throw in Rune-Scribed Scroll for another +9 to damage, and +1 to attack rolls. Also, +28 to attack rolls (11 half level, 9 con, 5 enhance, 2 expertise, 1 siberys shard), 29 after Rune-Scribed Soul.

We're looking at a Flaming Crescendo of +29 vs Reflex, 1d8+39 damage. Then +30 vs Reflex, 2d8+39. Then +31 vs Reflex, 3d8+39. Then, +32 vs Reflex, 4d8+39. Assuming all of them hit, an average damage of 201. As a daily at level 22. Also, you should list that Flaming Crescendo deals Fire damage, because currently it doesn't. Also same with Sun Scorch.

Pointless math wankery aside, I like the Pyromancer. The features are solid for a Fire focused PP (though admittedly they could use flash) and the powers (Sun Scorch aside) are good.

P.S: I think I owe you something but I have no idea what.