View Single Post

Thread: [3e] Taking Creative Build Requests

1. - Top - End - #46
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [3e] Taking Creative Build Requests

You can take Apprentice: Performer from DMG II. :)

For #16:

Alexa Thomburst

"Tell Them, Still Angry"
    Aasimar, Neutral Evil
    Alexa spent most of her early life in the war-torn reaches of Acheron, unable to escape, compelled by her very blood to continue fighting. Her mother was killed at a tremendously early age, and the battalion that her father belong to was wiped out moments thereafter. Alexa hid in the iron rubble of the torn cube, waiting, silent, afraid, in fact fundamentally terrified. This would be her home, as she scavenged and struggled for the next twenty eight years, holding her little patch of ground like you or I might cling to the last life boat. Unable to escape Acheron, unwilling to trust any travelers, Alexa suffered immensely, often starving for a week or more between meals. She came, with some rapidity, to hate her blood and the font in the heavens where it sprang from and to worship the conflict she was confined by. Her ultimate escape to Faerun was almost completely accidental, in fact, and almost reluctant.

Your background here? This is a woman who literally doesn't understand the idea of bounty or surplus, and remains confused by it. She's not going to hurt you unless you try to take what's hers, be it a sword, a friend, or an apple.

LA Buy-off
    Bard 4-> Sanctum Spell -> Eldritch Knight 4 ->Ur Priest 2/Sublime Chord 1/ Foc Lyrist 9

3+4+1+9 = 17 BAB
    3rd level Bardic Casting, Double Nines, 17 BAB, Leave Me ALONE.
    5 Classes, one of them taken almost to completion.
    Bind Impulse boots using Open Least Chakra
    Torture a druid for druidic language.
    Skills may be hard to hit now.

[RIGHT]S'an old build. I could probably do much better these days.[RIGHT]
    Last edited by Doc Roc; 2009-08-19 at 01:34 AM.
    Lagren: I took Livers Need Not Apply, only reflavoured.
    DocRoc: to?
    Lagren: So whenever Harry wisecracks, he regains HP.