Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
Anyway. Nitpick. It' snot Tiger Strike, it is Tiger Claw.
Oops, thanks.

Also, I think it would be good to change the ranger's fast movement to increments of 10 (+0, +10, +20, +30).
Most fast movement abilities are in increments of 10, true, but +5s aren't completely without precedent (dervish, for example). But I guess it would be a little neater with +10s. I can do that.

I am not sure how good an idea the four cohorts of the warlord are. Warriors or not. These guys aren't just another four full sets of BAB and hit points. They are 8+ extra skill points to put in things you don't want to give the warlord himself (crafts, Listen, Spot, professions, etc).
Well keep in mind, normally you don't get to decide the details of your cohorts. Nice (or lazy) DMs might let you do it, but they'll probably object if you start breaking the system. Besides, there's only so much you can do with skill points when most of the good ones are cross-class. Feats, you can break, but still, you shouldn't be able to decide what they are besides in the most general sense (i.e. melee warrior vs tripper vs archer etc).