View Single Post

Thread: Flight From Ironheart IC

1. - Top - End - #297
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Flight From Ironheart IC

~Tare

Tare does leave Limier just outside the cell, and closes the door carefully behind himself soas to not draw undue attention to his dealings. However, as he gets a look at the Angel's chains, he frowns. "I will be right back. I'm not going to leave you here." He says simply before moving back over to the door. "Limier..." Tare breathed. "I need to get her chains loose, but to do that I need to be able to see my own hands. Can you make yourself scarce enough to stay hidden? I need to drop the Invisibility charm..." Tare will wait for Limier to find an appropriate spot to hide before slowly lowering the invisibility spell that protected both of them. Tare again whispered a prayer for luck as he crept back over to the Angel. "My name is Tare. You don't have to tell me your name if you don't want to..." He said, still a little mind-blown that he was talking to an Angel. A real, live Angel.

Tare dug around in his sash and 'pockets', looking for something, anything that could make picking these locks easier. He found it when something bit into the webbing of his right hand and, hissing quietly, he pulled out one last silver needle. These things had come in handy, maybe he should carry them more often.

Tare bent over the angel's many locked chains, trying to use the combination of his dagger and the silver needle to decipher the locks. "Please hold still, I'm going to try to get these off, ok...?" The first lock would likely take the longest, he reasoned, and then the rest would be of the same design, and easier to take off once he'd figured out the mechanic. As he worked the little wound on his hand bled freely down one hand.
    Last edited by OverWilliam; 2009-08-29 at 02:12 PM.
    Deo Soli Sit Semper Gloria

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Its offical. Overwilliam is Duke Devlin.