Pyrene the Temptress

Pyrene hesitated over whether to explain her newfound power, but quickly lost any chance to do so as the conversation moved on. When Gazrul explained the clothing situation a moment later, she sighed but nodded. She hadn't really expected to be given even that minor a privilege; she was a prisoner after all. As a result she was more than a little surprised when Wulfric not only produced the clothing Klaus had lent her, but cut her loose and gave her privacy, even from her deafened guard, in which to dress.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfric
“You’re probably pretty stiff right now. I apologize for that, but you’ve probably only got a few minutes before that ******* comes over here. I give you my word that I won’t look, but just as surely, you will regret it if you try to take advantage.”
Pyrene briefly considered attempting to escape despite Wulfric's warning, but instantly concluded that such actions would be futile at best and damning at worst. Instead she focused on clothing herself as quickly as possible, noting with pleasure that someone had removed the remains of the shackles that had been locked around her ankles. Despite her stiffness, she dressed with respectable speed, clearing her throat loudly to let Wulfric know it was safe to turn around. For several seconds after he did so she stood a bit awkwardly, Klaus' overlarge flannel shirt covering her hands as she absentmindedly pounded her right fist against the baggy breeches, not quite meeting his eyes.

"Thanks," she said finally. "For this and... just, thanks for everything. I owe you a lot." She stopped abruptly, flushing slightly, though whether she was embarrassed over what she had said or merely at having spoken at all was impossible to tell.