Hello there, I looked at the Arcane Archer and the Dragon Shaman as those two were the only ones that interests me at the moment.

Your Arcane Archer build is incredibly awesome looking, but severely unbalanced because of 2 of its abilities.

Versatile Enchantments and Quiver of Magic.

The Quiver of Magic ability is totally unbalanced namely because it is possible to literally add 8D6 fire damage through scorching ray to all of your attacks in a given round as long as you have the spell slot to cast it with. There are many other good ranged touch spells that can be exploited as well. I wouldn't object to like twice a round, but expending 1 spell slot for all your, at least 4, attacks late game is pretty silly.

Versatile Enchantments also needs one stipulation. Say that any magical enhancements from a bow does not stack with the enhancement + x ability. I was told that as the wording of versatile enchantments stands now, you can conceivably get a + 5 bow and convert all the enhance arrow abilities to something else. Think of what could be done to exploit this if its not fixed.

As for the Dragon Shaman, They are meant more to be a defense and support monkey with healing touch and ranged breathe weapon attacks. I would honestly restrict their proficiencies to certain martial weapons, decrease the HD to 10 and decrease the BAB back to 3/4. If you really feel like making it a front line fighter you will have to remove the abilities that make a Dragon Shaman a Dragon Shaman to do so and balance things out. i.e. Touch of Vitality and the Breathe Weapon.

I do however like your change with Touch of Vitality to make it fully dependant on CON. If you decide the change Dragon Shaman to be support again my advice, if you want to make Dragon Shaman more effective, is to increase the dragon shaman's effective healing pool by multiplying it by 4 x class level rather than 2 x class level. To Eliminate the possibilities of Bomb heals that make clerics obsolete, Make the dragon shaman heal as if it is casting Cure X wounds at the appropriate cleric level. The Amount it heals is taken from the healing pool and never exceeds it. I would also make this healing available sooner and divide the healing conditions where appropriate at level 6 and 11.

The Aura is fine as it currently stands.