Quote Originally Posted by Irbis View Post
You know why? Because Reinholdt tried to kill me in two games already, and Trixie helped me greatly - that's why I risked and went out of my way to help, even with my doubts.
Umm, it's WW - people are always going to be trying to kill someone else, it's how the game works.

Let's consider two scenarios:

A) Murska and Reinholdt knew Trixie was evil, either out of logic, or because T. was scried. In this case, I'd help them, with clean conscience. That logic or scry result haven't materialized, though.

B) It was (as I suspected) simple revenge point - in this case, I'd be happy to let Trixie live regardless of her wolfy status, as Trixie was attacked because someone was denied a third kill on me, and decided to attack from a position of force. I can show gratitude, you know, and besides, that wasn't very sportsmanlike.
You haven't actually presented evidence that this was a revenge point, just speculated it and then stated it as if it were fact.

Of course, I'd still collect info on my sheet, and ousted Trixie as soon as I had something solid, but alas, that was not to be.

That being said, sure, that revenge point maybe was right in the end, but a wrong and a right do not form a zero in my book. Reinholdt is wrong about my role, probably about other roles, from what he wrote - that's proof enough that whatever "logic" he had on Trixie was weird indeed.

Of course, if he had something solid, like a scry, I'll fully retract my words.

Oh, and Irbis. Boy, it's a second blind, not thinking bandwagon in this game

Huh, I dare anyone who thinks I'm a wolf to bet 10$ on it. I'll meet it
Nope, I'll just lynch you and keep my money. If you're not a wolf, you can call it a learning experience in mob mentality.