Quote Originally Posted by Oslecamo View Post
On the other hand, you cannot ally with GK so easily. It's much more probable that you can get fragged, and decrypted, becoming a puppet for the chief croackmancer of GK.

Not to mention that Wanda, Ansom, Stanley and Hamster ALL have reasons to hold a grudge against Charlie. All of them were in one way or another cheated by Charlie and would just love to get some revenge.

Charlie's just reeking of bad karma. Untill now he trived by manipulating wars to his profit, but now that his plans backfired horribly and he's lost his leverage(aka lost a big chunk of archons, and his good name was tainted), everybody else on Efworld is telling him to go f**** himself, because they simply have no reasons to trust him. Would you ally yourself with a person who ploted your demise behind the scenes? Hamster would probably get a new sword just for the satisfaction of impaling Charlie personaly if he knocked in GK's doorstepd asking for an alliance.

Unless, of course, you're a recent queen with barely any resources but a big bloodlust for revenge, allowing herself to be easily manipulated by others in order to try to acomplish her dream of geting revenge on your fallen love. Unless you're Jillian. The only important person in Efworld who would trust Charlie.

The tools seem to choose ambitious people wich will not be afraid to use their fullpower. Stanley used it's power to become an overlord, Wanda has her doll army, and Charlie started his own independant business and runs the best spy network in Efworld in his free time.

Sizemore? He's a pacifist wich seemed pretty satisfied just being the bathroom cleaner.
I'm pretty sure that given the choice, Parson would not run Charlie through. I think Parson recognizes Charlie as one of the few intelligent people in Erfworld.

And you may be right about Sizemore, but i think a ArkenPlunger would be awesome.