Quote Originally Posted by Quincunx View Post
Fredthefighter arrived, rose, and left again during your hiatus. CurlyKitGirl has nearly disappeared under the demands of Oxford (yes, she's now fulfilling her destiny). RabbitHoleLost has acquired an offline life and, while she posts at the same rate while here, those are now special occasions instead of daily. Jibar is here now, just coming off of a hiatus, possibly to detox from all things Internet. PhoeKun returned, sulked, and left. Ego Slayer stormed off and FdL faded away. Alarra's busy with life but I'll let Zeb the Troll tell you the details. Midnight Son rode off into the sunset, and we lately found out that fire he drove towards was actually phoenixinoehp. Brickwall was banned. . .

That should mostly cover it.
Funnily enough I've been here and watched most these people rise in popularity and leave.
I never really left, instead migrating to Gaming (Other Games) for quite a while and hanging in the Steam thread making sporadic visits elsewhere. Me and Random Banter have an odd history.
I still talk to Ego, and the reasons she left still make me sad. I missed PhoeKun's brief reappearence (tell us how she is SweetRein!). I know Alarra is doing well, and her and Zeb seem happy together. Midnight Son never did update us on how his trip was going. Very happy for Curly considering it's everything she wanted. I never saw Fred leave, must've been when I was out of Friendly Banter. I know what's going on with Rabbit and she seems happy. Never did find out what happened to Brickwall.
And now where are Charity, Bosssmiley and Rawhide? Haven't seen them post for ages.

...I feel remarkably old for someone younger than that list of people.