1. - Top - End - #223
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Perenelle's Pleasantly Playful and Passionately Peculiar Random Banter #133

Quote Originally Posted by SweetRein View Post
    *A kitty lick and hug in return* :3

Also, the opera The Mikado?
    I envy.

And yes, the opera The Mikado, I'm only in the seated chorus, but it's been great fun so far. Rumour is that if the Production Manager can get everyone memorising their blocking by Saturday she can get tapdancing gravediggers into the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Thufir View Post
    While I start idly wondering if I could get myself down to Oxford next saturday. Probably not.

Man, your G&S society is one of these ones that's like vaguely professional and puts on more than one big show a year.
    We do one a term. Last summer they even performed at the international G&S festival. It was Utopia Ltd., we got shown the DVD and it was really good. The play was a wee bit sucky, but they were good. Especially as they were the youngest amateur group there.
    It'd be nice if you could come along, you can order your tickets by email (PM if you want it?), but if you can't, there's always Ruddigore next term, or any term after that.

Quote Originally Posted by RPGsr4me View Post
    Holy crap thats a crazy two weeks. I can't say I envy you.
    You should. It seems like a lot, and it is, but we (at least, most Arts students (I pity the Mathematicians and Scientists with their crazy schedule of multiple lectures a day, labs and stupidly large amounts of problem sheets)) still have enough time for fun and parties and clubs and stuff.

EDIT:
    And while this is going to be a crazy two weeks, it's only because both my shows (choir and G&S) are coming close to doing their productions, some weeks are downright lazy.
    Last edited by CurlyKitGirl; 2009-11-17 at 11:39 AM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!