Nanoaugmenter characters have nanites in their bodies that allow them to alter their bodies. Depending on the augmentations they have formed, they can serve a variety of purposes.

I've been brainstorming and comparing the soulmelds of the different incarnum clases. Here are my thoughts:

All nanoaugmenter classes have an in-depth understanding of technology (particularly nanotechnology). The main difference between the classes is how they use their nanites.

The incarnate-based class creates more robotic augmentations. They can turn bring their nanites to the surface of their skin and shape them into metallic plating, for example.

The totemist-based class (I'll call them nanoshifters for now) can use their nanites for to alter their own bodies (to turn their skin into armor plating, hands into claws, ect). They don't have any of the "bond-with nature" fluff that the totemist has.

The soulborn-based class will be more like the incarnate based one, but with more focus on combat than skills. What rate should the nanoaumentation (soulmend) progression be?