View Single Post

Thread: [NEXUS] Digest (OOC)

1. - Top - End - #185
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: ACRONYM Digest (OOC)

Update 25

Massive year end update of all Happy characters!!!!
    =========================================

***Currently Active***

Ghavrion

Went to Felina, where he did almost nothing useful. Befriended Johan the Nazi in the manly 'we don't actually know anything about each other' kind of way. Made him an amulet that lets him communicate. Is kind of in limbo waiting for his player to give him some kind of motivation.

Hannah Snow

Is in Knaves castle, very loyal to Professor Affidavit, but for some reason tried to help Magtok escape. Even though she was the one who kidnapped him. She's very confused about that.

Acacia

While trapped in the beseiged city of Inside, she discovered that the werewolf who raised her after she was orphaned has fallen in love with her. Relationship is somewhat complicated by Wolfbane being two men in the same body, both the wolf and the man. She loves both of them, but is still a very innocent 19 year old and a little frightened about taking the next step.

After this revelation, the catarmy died. Horrified by the carnage, she and Wolfbane were fleeing the city when they ran into Eileen, who teleported them to the Clearing in the Woods. After a few days together, she left the pair/trio alone and said they could stay as long as they liked.

Soon after, Cierra arrived looking for BR and Marle. Wolfbane was away, but Cierra and Acacia spent the day together engaging in girl talk and confiding in one another.

Meanwhile, Dipsnig is spying on the pair.

Dr Ferris Fitzhenry and Molly

Fitzhenry still believes himself to be on Mars. While in the city on Christmas Eve, he ran into an injured and disoriented Marle, who had a broken manacle on one wrist. Ever the gentleman, he took her to Trog's to get her food and shelter, and to try and get her wounds cared for.

Molly got a new dress from Metta Claus.

Charity Evans

Is back at GLoG working on the cleanup and refurbishment and occasionally getting trashed at the Taverna or Trog's.

Sunny

Has overcome her agoraphobia enough to visit GLoG a bit to help out, but not enough to stay the night there. Lives at the AuxMagCave with IZK-alpha tending to the robots.

Jedwiga
    / The Crone / Lady Death

After seeing the destruction wrought by Cal and Butler, decided that all undead should be eliminated and gave her servant Michalson powers to help him in the quest.

Deryni Ironwood

Joined Michalson's quest.

Happyturtle Amakirr

Decided to confront Reinholdt directly, betting her life that he wouldn't really kill her if he was given the stark choice in cold blood. Her bluff worked too well, as Reinholdt decided she was abandoning Melody and beat the hell out of the crippled woman. Later she went to see Melody and make sure she was safe, then returned to work on the rebuilding of GLoG.

Turtle Bright Ember

Went to the Knaves castle at Magtok's request to rescue Elly.

Mainframe

The portable version of Mainframe went with Magtok to Cal's world. The full version is still living in the MagPuters, with only a few drones to use to interact with the world.

Decker

Making plans to join Butler in the afterlife, after his Thanksmasnewyearskwanzaakah reprieve is up.

***Inactive but could return***

Vasilisa / The Mother

Back in her home village with her baby.

Issi

Living in Hell with the rest of Decker's devil friends.

Simone

Deadtimed with MoveMent.

Coralie / The Maiden

Living in the slums of Inside with her parents.

Gersemi

Looked at Mennifellow's fate threads and got mind-fragged. Melody was able to heal her by blocking her view of the weave, leaving her without her power. She is now living in one of the fishing villages with her lover.

Lyn

Deadtimed with Saurous.

***Perma-deadtime / Failed Concept / Dead***

Peter Raven

Got himself killed after figuring out that he wasn't the same person who was left in his grave.

Tessa Camlar

May make one more brief appearance in Acro but is otherwise perma-deadtimed.

Susan Elliot

Perma-deadtimed.

Ian Summers

Perma-deadtimed

Briony Davena

Failed character concept. Perma-deadtime.

The Grandmother

Died of old age. Her role passed on to Jedwiga.

George Shackleton

Still dead.

((If I've missed any, let me know in the Acro ooc thread. I went by my posts in the character directly, but not all my characters ever made it there.))
    Last edited by happyturtle; 2010-07-23 at 06:40 PM.
    Is it okay to skip me? Probably.
    "A corporation is not a person unless I can punch it in the face for being a jackass."
    ~Nick Harkaway

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    [CENTER]FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs[
    /CENTER]