Quote Originally Posted by arguskos View Post
Actually, there's an idea for a Beast Power: ...(snip)
I like that. But, to keep consistancy (see my second table), I'll have to change it a little. How about:

Level 1:
Savagery I (Ex): As an Immediate action, you may spend 1 Beast Point and make a DC 15 Combative check to add +1d4 damage to your next successful attack with your natural weapons. You gain an additional +1d4 for each 5 points you exceed the DC.

Level 11:
Savagery II (Ex): (requires Savagery I) As an Immediate action, you may spend 3 Beast Points and make a DC 24 Combative check to add +1d8 damage to your next successful attack with your natural weapons. You gain an additional +1d8 for each 5 points you exceed the DC.

Level 20:
Supreme Savagery (Ex): (requires Savagery II) As an Immediate action, you may spend 5 Beast Points and make a DC 30 Combative check to add +1d12 damage to your next successful attack with your natural weapons. You gain an additional +1d12 for each 5 points you exceed the DC.

If that looks good, I'll add it.

Then again, at level 20, he should basically be the incarnation of the animal world's fury and power

Other possible attack-themed Beast Powers could be the ability to grow ranged weapons (spines or quills) and similar inspirations from the natural world.
Toying with a Plating power for additional AC or DR. I'll have to think of some others.

EDIT: Saw DracoDei's post. What that says to me is "wow, this is a great dip class, not a full on "I want to take this to 20" class. He's right too, it IS an amazing dip class currently. That's not a good thing in my eyes though.
So how can I fix this? I really want it to be something people want to take to the top.

I really do like it, even though I'm kinda ripping into it. The combo of points and skill checks makes it appealing, since I rarely see such a thing.
Thanks, it's nice to know people like it. And, as we've seen, I need the critique. As my sig says, we only improve through failure (and recognition of that failure). :)