Quote Originally Posted by Ra-Thoth View Post
8 pm to 11:30 pm is a very short time.
So, to sum it up, my advice would be: Try to find another time schedule. If you only got 3 hours, maybe switch to another game. Or every two weeks for 6 hours.
Unfortunately, it's really our only option. We've gamed this way for well over three years, and it's become the accepted pattern. Monday's is ht eonly consistent night the we are all free, and while some of us start to gather as early as 6.30 or 7 (I currently share a house with one of the other players), some of the others can't come until they've got their kids to bed. We alternate venues: 2 weeks at my place, 2 weeks at one of the other's (with kids) places.

11.30 is usually the limit as we all have to work the next day, but occasionally session have run until almost 1am.

As much as I would love to head back to our younger days of 8 hour sessions on a Sunday, various commitments make this impossible, except on a rare occasion.
Quote Originally Posted by Umael View Post
Thurbane:

When is the next time you are getting together with your friends? I mean, we can suggest until your screen turns blue, but it's not going to do any good unless you actually try something and let us know how things went.
Next game will be this coming Monday.

...like I said earlier, the current adventure should be wrapped up in the next three sessions or so, so we'd really like to see it through at this point. Also, the new player who'll be joining for the next adventure is coming this Monday to have a look-see at the group. Should be interesting.