Time to tackle the thick of this bear. Zangief, I hope you taught me well.

Quote Originally Posted by Melayl View Post
Beast Abilities

*snip of overview*

*table death*

Beast Abilities are listed by level they may initially be chosen. They can be chosen any level after the listed level as well.
That all looks in order. The only time it looks like the cost will be an issue is when Con damage comes into play or level 1. I'd assume you just lose BP equal to the change in Con mod X levels, but that's something you may wish to mention when Con starts changing.

1st level[spoiler]
*first level abilities snip*
Oi. This is going to take longer than I initially suspected. Well, time to get to work.

Spoiler
Show
Animal Companion is solidly good for the same reasons it's good for a Druid. I would maybe decrease it down to BW Level-3, minimum one. If a BW really wanted to, then they could spend a feat to get it up to their character level.

The Arctic/Desert Adaptation is also interesting. I would, however, mention that you gain all of the lesser abilities if you spend more BP. This way, you've got the Endure Effect up at all times even if you went a little heavy to get energy resistance.

Calm Animals is a little underwhelming as the only effect. May add something else? Not too sure there.

You may want to turn "Catfall (Su)" into Catfall (PLA). Also, you have it as "instant action" where I think you mean immediate.

For Climb Like a Monkey, why not just give them a Climb speed? I'd probably just throw that on there for 1 or 2 BP for 24 hours, in addition to the base effect.

Discern North is near worthless. All characters with 5 ranks in Survival can do that for free.

Healthy as a Horse is also kind of underwhelming. It's not stated, but I'm inclined to assume it protects against magical diseases as well.

Hide from Notice doesn't do much. If it wasn't for the fact that this is a first level ability, I would almost suggest throwing Hide in Plain Sight on top of it. As is, maybe also let it boost Move Silently checks instead?

Jump Like a Rabbit feels like the rest of the skill boosters to me, sadly. Not sure what additional feature to throw here, though.

Keen-Eared feels much like the rest, too. May throw on Spot checks too?

For Lesser Scent, do you just mean Scent? RAW, I am not familiar with anything called Lesser Scent. Other than that, looks fine.

For Move Like a Cat, I'd maybe include some of the benefits of the Balancing Lorecall spell (Spell Compendium) if extra BP are used.

Natural Armor feels like something to grab when nothing else strikes your fancy. Basically a free feat, so, not bad.

I love Plating, but you need to clarify the initial Max Dex restriction on it. As is, it sounds like you start with NI Max Dex for the first cost, then go down to -1 Max Dex, which is silly and a little counter-intuitive. I also like how the extra BP further increase the duration.

Quiet as a Mouse: see my comments on Hide from Notice. If you don't merge them, not sure what to add here.

Savagery I: I'd almost want to say "add +1d4 damage..." for the next round with your natural weapons. It'd be a little extra incentive to take this for those guys who grabbed claws or tentacles is all. Otherwise, it shouldn't be an issue as it is a first level power.

Mix Serpent Blooded with Healthy as a Horse maybe? Poisons are probably more likely to show up than diseases, but bonus to one usually come with bonuses to the other.

Sharp-eyed: see keen-eared. Again, no clue what a "secondary" effect would be here.

Slippery as an Eel is like the rest of its kin. A bonus to grapple checks may also be a good idea for higher BP costs.

Swim like a Fish: see Climb Like a Monkey.

Track is a little underwhelming. In the case of Natural Armor, you're getting either an epic feat (not really) or an otherwise difficult to qualify monstrous feat (assuming you don't already have a natural armor score of at least +1).

Venom looks okay, but it needs an initiation action. I also feel that, without some significant bonuses for having a higher wisdom score, the use of wisdom over constitution for the save feels forced. May just be me. This ability is missing the initiation action, however. Is it standard, move or swift?

Wild Empathy feels kind of like Track. Doesn't really do much, but may be used to get into an odd PrC or two. Other than that, it feels like filler.

The insane amount of skill boosters here kind of saddens me, especially without some sort of additional benefit other than +more. Factoring the fact that this guys can get pretty high DCs for just a little bit extra makes them look like chumps compared to Incarnum-users who get to throw around their similar skill boosting levels for free all day without locking them out of combat abilities.

As is, it looks like a level 1 Beast Warrior would grab Animal Companion at first level and then kind of not have any other class features. A simple remedy would be to give them 3 instead of 1 ability at first level, then go back down to 2 for the remaining level. Basically every system in DND operates like that. Martial Adepts get 3-6 maneuvers at first level, then down to just a few every other level afterwards. Incarnates and Totemists (Soulborns don't count) get a few soulmelds for the day to start before gaining more. You get the idea.

2nd level
Spoiler
Show

Rapid Healer (Ex) : You naturally heal a number of hit points per day equal to the standard healing rate + double your Constitution bonus. You heal even if you do not rest. This healing replaces your normal natural healing. If someone with the Heal skill tends you successfully, you instead regain double the normal amount of hit points + double your Constitution bonus. You may choose this ability at 2nd level or higher.
Rapid Healer looks a little lonely here. The 1/day limitation is also saddening. Maybe gain extra uses for extra BP? Also, you should mention that it's a standard healing rate for one complete night's of rest.

3rd level
Spoiler
Show

DR/silver (Su) : You gain DR 1/silver. You may select this ability a total of 6 times, beginning at 3rd level, and must wait at least 3 levels between selections. Each time you select this ability, you gain another +1 to your DR/silver.

Endurance : You gain the Endurance feat, even if you do not meet the prerequisites. This ability may be selected at 3rd level or higher.

Fast Movement (Ex) : When you are wearing no or light armor and are lightly encumbered, your movement speed increases by +10 each time you select this ability. This bonus applies to any form you take. You may select this ability a total of 5 times, starting at 3rd level, and must wait at least 3 levels between selections.

Woodland Stride (Ex) : You gain the Woodland Stride ability as per a Druid or Ranger. This ability may be selected at 3rd level or higher.
The DR/silver looks great when you can first get it, then decreases rapidly in effectiveness. Although, hey, the first time you get it, it's a guaranteed -1 to damage taken from most weapons! I'd probably have this start at DR 5, then work up at a lower increment. +2 or 3, probably.

Endurance is a feat. Also a bland one, but, it does open the door to Steadfast Determination... except you actually would probably have an acceptable Wisdom score. Maybe throw Diehard on here, too. Not like it's going to overpower someone.

Fast Movement looks fine if other abilities start to provide some skirmish capabilities.

Woodland Stride is okay. Not a terribly good or bad class ability, just kind of there.

4th level
Spoiler
Show

Animal Affinity (Su) : As a Standard Action, you may spend 1 Beast Point (+DC 18 Adaptive Check) to gain a +2 Insight(?) bonus to any 1 physical stat. For every 5 points above the DC, you gain an additional +2 you may apply to any physical stat (same or different), max +6 to any one stat. Each additional Beast Point spent grants a +10 to the check. Duration is 1 min/level. You may choose this ability at 4th level or above. You gain minor beastlike physical appearance changes when in use.

Bestial Roar (Su) : As a Standard action, you may spend 1 Beast Point (+DC 18 Combative check) and release a terrifying primal roar. Intelligent enemies of HD equal to or less than your beast warrior level within 30’ (that can hear you) must make a Will save (Combative check result + Wisdom modifier) or be shaken for 1 minute per beast warrior level. If you exceed the check by 10, they become frightened instead, by 20 they become panicked instead. You may spend and additional Beast Point to increase the range by 10’ (per additional Beast Point).

Ferocity (Su) : As an Immediate action, you may spend 2 Beast Points (+DC 18 Combative Check) to gain the ability to continue fighting without penalty even when disabled or dying. You may only take offensive actions. You may activate this ability at any time, even after you reach such a condition, even if it is not your turn (as long as you have not reached your max Beast Points per round). Duration is 1 round per level, or until there are no more opponents, whichever comes first. When the power expires, you immediately suffer the effect of any condition you have reached. Each additional Beast Point spent may grant a +10 to the check, or increase the duration by 1 round per level, as desired. You may choose this ability at 4th level or higher.

Improved Grab (Ex) : You gain Improved Grab as per the feat, even if you do not meet the prerequisites. This ability may be chosen at 4th level or higher.

Improved Trip (Ex) : You gain Improved Trip as per the feat, even if you do not meet the prerequisites. This ability may be chosen at 4th level or higher.

Natural Weapon (Su) : This ability may be chosen a total of 6 times, starting at 4th level, and you must wait at least 3 levels between selections. Each time you choose it you may gain a different,additonal natural attack form, or increase the damage of one of your current attack forms. If you have more than one natural attack form, your original is the primary. You may manifest all of your natural weapons with the same instant action. Damage for each progresses as follows: Claw (1d4, 1d6, 1d8, 1d10, 2d6, 2d10); Bite/Gore/Slap (1d6, 1d8, 2d6, 2d8, 3d6, 3d8, 4d8); Tentacle (1d2, 1d3, 1d4, 1d6, 1d8, 1d10, 2d6). This progression stacks with the Improved Natural Attack feat and any natural weapon already possessed.

Pounce (Su) : As a Swift action, you may spend 2 Beast Points (+DC 18 Combative Check) to gain ability to make full attack after a charge. You may gain this ability at 4th level or higher. Each additional Beast Point spent grants +10 to check.

Shocking (Su) : Like certain eels, you may generate damaging electricity. As a Standard action, you may spend 2 Beast Points (+DC 18 Combative check) to deal 1d6 points of electricity damage with one touch (including through a natural weapon). Your touch remains charged until you successfully touch (or are touched), or for 1 minute per 2 beast warrior levels. For every 5 points you beat the DC, you deal an additional 1d6 damage, up to a maximum of 5d6.

Speak with Animals (SLA) : As a Standard action, you may spend 1 Beast Point (+DC 18 Adaptive Check) you gain the ability to Speak with Animals, as per the spell. You may choose this ability at 4th level or higher.
The abilities are starting to get interesting. Only thing I can really complain about is having so many of them take a standard action. I do not feel it would be too much to have most of these combat abilities be swifts to activate.

Spoiler
Show
Animal Affinity is probably good as an insight bonus, considering that once you choose a power, it's there for life.

Bestial Roar should probably have it's save be 10+Half Level+Wisdom modifier instead of being based on the skill check. I still kind of question the large amount of points needed to gain the better effects, but having a fear effect option is nice. This does need a duration on how long the fear lasts and you should probably change "Intelligent creatures" to either "any creature with an Intelligence score" or "any creature with an Intelligence score of 3 or greater."

Ferocity is like a more limited Die Hard. It may be passable if you can continue functioning even passed -10 HP, but with restrictions akin to the Rage Claws soulmeld on just how far down you can go.

Improved Grab/Trip are both solid, as Int feels like one massive dump stat here. I approve!

Natural Weapon looks like a solid ability, but you may want to apply the same restrictions on when you can retake it that you did with a few of the other abilities. Also, you can go ahead and drop "instant" from this sentence "You may manifest all of your natural weapons with the same instant action." Other than that, I would suggest having the first time you take this ability make all of your natural attacks, current and future, magical. Not necessarily give them a bonus a la magic fang, just magical. Otherwise, DR may hurt.

Pounce looks fine, just change the language to say "You gain the pounce ability" and your golden.

Shocking should probably either be a lower action or last longer than just one use, kind of like what I suggested for venom.

Speak with Animals feels like another filler ability, but, hey, now you know how Comrade Bear really feels about the rest of the party.

5th level
Spoiler
Show

Close Wounds (Ex) : (prerequisite: Rapid Healer) Your wounds heal at an extraordinary rate, but only to a limited degree. You gain Close Wounds 1. You heal lethal damage to nonlethal damage at a rate of 1 hit point/round. You may select this feat a total of 4 times, starting at 5th level, and must wait at least 4 levels between selections. Each time you select this ability the rate increases by 1 hit point/round. NOTE: this is NOT Regeneration. You still suffer lethal damage normally.

Trackless Step (Ex) : You gain the Trackless Step ability as per a Druid. This ability may be selected at 5th level or higher.
Close Wounds looks a little underwhelming, but it does lead into more. Off hand, I'm not sure if anything out in 3.5 other than Regeneration can switch lethal damage to nonlethal.

Trackless Step is just another copied ability. Not much to say here

6th level
Spoiler
Show

Evasion (Ex) : You gain the Evasion ability. This ability may be selected at 6th level or higher.
Spoiler
Show

Woo! I loves me some Evasion. 6th level feels a little late, but, hey, you're getting it before the Ranger!

Scent (Ex) : (prereq: lesser scent) You gain the scent ability. You may choose this ability at 6th level or higher.
See some my comments on "Lesser Scent." Really, though, Scent can be a first level ability, considering ToB. You may want to switch this to limited blindsense.

7th level
Spoiler
Show

Aquatic Adaptation (Ex) : As a Standard action you may spend 2 Beast Points (DC 21 Adaptive Check) to gain Water Breathing or Hold Breath 8. Duration 10 minutes per level, +10 minutes per 2 points you beat the DC. Each additional Beast point adds +10 to the check. You may choose this ability at 7th level or higher.

Beast Form 1 (Su) : Choose any one Small or Medium animal (assuming a Medium Beast Warrior, otherwise same size or 1 size smaller). Once chosen, this animal cannot be changed. As a Standard action, you may spend 2 Beast Points (DC 21 Adaptive Check) to take the form of that animal. Your Ability Scores do not change, except as shown below. You gain the Animal form’s natural attacks, and any of the following abilities the animal normally has: climb 30 feet, fly 30 feet (average maneuverability), swim 30 feet, darkvision 60 feet, low-light vision, scent. If you choose a Small animal, you gain +2 Enhancement bonus to your Dexterity, and a +1 Natural Armor bonus. If you choose a Medium animal, you gain a +2 Enhancement bonus to your Strength, and a +2 Natural Armor bonus. Duration of the change is 10 minutes per level, +10 minutes for each 2 points you beat the DC. Each additional Beast point adds +10 to the check. You may choose this ability at 7th level or higher. (yes, this was basically copied from Pathfinder)

Circle the Herd (Ex) : As a Free action, you may expend an attack of Opportunity use to grant all your adjacent allies a +2 to AC until your next action. In addition, as a Full Round action, you may spend 2 Beast Points (DC 21 Combative Check, opposed by Sense Motive), to grant all adjacent allies an attack of opportunity vs. any opponent you threaten. (looking for feedback on this one)

Larger than Life (Ex) : As a Standard action, you may spend 2 Beast Points (DC 21 Combative Check). You are treated as one size category larger for all beneficial purposes (except natural weapon damage). Duration is 1 round/level +1 round/point of Wisdom modifier. Each additional Beast Point spent grants a +10 to the check or increases duration by 1 minute. By spending an additional Beast Point you may manifest this power as a swift action. You may choose this ability at 7th level or higher

Rend (Su) : As a Swift Action, you may spend 2 Beast Points (+DC 21 Combative Check) to gain the ability to Rend. If 2 of your Claw attacks hit against 1 opponent in that round, you deal additional damage equal to base claw damage + double your Strength bonus. Each additional Beast Point spent grants a +10 to the check. You may gain this ability at 7th level or later.

Spines (Su) : As a Standard action, you may spend 2 Beast Point (+DC 21 Combative Check) to grow sharp spines from your body. These spines do 1d4 points of damage on a successful grapple check. The spines will grow though light armor, but not medium or heavy. For every 10 points you beat the DC, you gain a +1 enhancement bonus to natural armor, and the spines do one size category greater damage. Duration is 1 minute/level. Each additional Beast Point spent grants a +10 to the check or increases duration by 1 minute. You may also spend an additional Beast Point to manifest this power as a swift action. You may gain this ability at 7th level or later.

Sprint (Su) : As a swift action, you may pay 2 Beast Points (DC 21 Combative Check) to gain a x10 movement speed enhancement (when charging, x13 when using the run full-round action, x14 with the Run feat) for 1 round. For every 5 points you beat the DC you gain 1 additional round of Sprint. Each additional Beast point adds +10 to the check. You may choose this ability at 7th level or above.

Wolfpack Tactics (Ex) : When you are flanking an opponent, your allies that are not flanking the same opponent receive a +2 bonus to their melee attacks vs. that opponent. Your flanking allies instead gain a +4 bonus. In addition, if you and at least one ally flank an opponent, as a Full Round action you may spend 2 Beast Points (DC 21 Combative Check, opposed by Sense Motive) to give all your flanking allies an attack of opportunity vs. that opponent. (looking for feedback on this one)

Flight (Su) : As a Standard action, you may spend 2 Beast Points (DC 21 Adaptive Check) to grow wings (feathered or leathery, at your option). You gain a Fly speed of 10 feet (average maneuverability), +10 per 5 points above the DC. Duration 10 minutes/level. Each additional Beast point adds +10 to the check. (you may use the Sprint ability with Flight) You may choose this ability at 7th level or higher.
Aquatic Adaption should probably just give water breathing. If you just want it to give Hold Breath, click here for its normal wording.

Beast Form looks fine. I'm inclined to increase the options to "any medium or smaller animal form, chosen when this ability is activated." A bit of a can of worms, but certainly better than Polymorph.

Ooooh, I like Circle the Herd. However, I would either remove the DC 21 to it and make it just opposed by Sense Motive or vice versa. Giving people attacks is nice, even if they are techincally AoOs.

For Larger than Life, I'd go ahead and just make it an actual size increase, rather than giving Powerful Build Lite. Wizards have had Enlarge Person for ages now, so why don't you?

For Rend, the damage is usually 2x base claw damage +1(Maybe 1.5x?)Str mod. Also, it should be "2 or more claw attacks" for those out there for more than the usual amount of arms.

Spines looks okay. The bonus to natural armor feels a little weird, but it's not a bad thing. I would also allow an option to shoot the spines as ranged attacks, but only every other round, as the spines "regrow." If you go that route, maybe even through on a bigger attack with them, but at the cost of losing the benefit for a little while (1d4 rounds).

Sprint is a little underwhelming to me. Feels like filler. Not sure what to do with it, though. With some decent ranged options, it does open the option to kite enemies.

Wolf Pack Tactics looks nice. I'd maybe have it progress such that "Any allies that also threaten the same enemies as you are treated as flanking for all purposes. If they would normally be flanking with you without including the benefits of this ability, increase their to-hit bonus from flanking by +2." Maybe also decrease time needed for the AoO option.

I'm inclined to make Flight a 24-hour ability, with or without making it (Su) in nature. Warlocks have Fell Flight, so why not help the Beast Warrior save on points.

10th level
Spoiler
Show

Extra Natural Attack (Ex) : You gain an additional attack per round with your primary natural attack form when using the Full Attack option, at a –5 to the attack roll. This ability may be selected twice (for a total of 2 additional attacks with your primary), at 10th and 20th levels.
I'd go ahead and just copypasta the language from Claw of the Warrior. That would help out slightly with the language, but, if you want it as is, it would mean having three attacks at X, X-5 and X-5 rather than X, X-5, and X-10. I'm not sure which would be better, as one option would let you have more attacks sooner, while the other offers the secondary attacks a greater chance of landing. I'm more inclined to the former, considering the second time you would take this ability is at 20th.

11th level
Spoiler
Show

Beast Form 2 (Su) : Choose any Tiny or Large animal (or animal 2 sizes smaller or 1 size larger than you are). Once chosen, this animal cannot be changed. You may choose an animal that is normally not in that size range, and adapt it to that size (i.e. Large wolf). As a Standard action, you may spend 3 Beast Points (DC 24 Adaptive Check) to take the form of that animal. Your Ability Scores do not change, except as shown below. You gain the Animal form’s natural attacks, and any of the following abilities the animal normally has: climb 60 feet, fly 60 feet (good maneuverability), swim 60 feet, darkvision 60 feet, low-light vision, scent, improved grab, pounce, and trip. If you choose a Tiny animal, you gain a +4 Enhancement bonus to Dexterity, a -2 penalty to Strength, and +1 Natural Armor bonus. If you choose a Large animal, you gain a +4 Enhancement bonus to Strength, and -2 penalty to Dexterity, and a +4 Natural Armor bonus. Duration of the change is 10 minutes per level, +10 minutes for each 2 points you beat the DC. Each additional Beast point adds +10 to the check. You may choose this ability at 11th level or higher. (again, basically copied from Pathfinder)

Blindsense (SLA) : As a Standard action, you may spend 3 Beast Points (+DC 24 Adaptive Check) to gain Blindsense out to 30’, duration 5 minutes per level. For every 5 points you beat the DC, the range increases by 5’. You may spend an additional Beast Points to grant a +10 to the check.You may choose this ability at 11th level or higher.

Savagery II (Ex): (requires Savagery I) As an Immediate action, you may spend 3 Beast Points and make a DC 24 Combative check to add +2d8 damage to your next successful attack with your natural weapons. You gain an additional +2d8 for each 5 points you exceed the DC.

For Beast Form II, in addition to what I suggested on Beast Form I, I would alter the language to "choose an animal between two sizes smaller to two sizes larger than you." Other than that, looks fine.

If you take my suggestions for Lesser Scent, Scent, then I would either make Blindsense Blindsight or just make this Blindsense last 24 hours instead.

Savagery II: See comments on Savagery I. Nothing further to add here.

Spoiler
Show

Beast Form 3 (Su) : Choose any Diminutive or Huge animal (or an animal 3 sizes smaller or 2 larger than you). Once chosen, this animal cannot be changed. You may choose an animal that is normally not in that size range, and adapt it to that size (i.e. Huge wolf). As a Standard action, you may spend 4 Beast Points (DC 27 Adaptive Check) to take the form of that animal. Your Ability Scores do not change, except as shown below. You gain the Animal form’s natural attacks, and any of the following abilities the animal normally has: burrow 30 feet, climb 90 feet, fly 90 feet (good maneuverability), swim 90 feet, blindsense 30 feet, darkvision 60 feet, low-light vision, scent, constrict, ferocity, improved grab, jet, poison, pounce, rake, trample, and trip. If you choose a Diminutive animal, you gain a +6 Enhancement bonus to Dexterity, a -4 penalty to Strength, and a +1 Natural Armor bonus. If you choose a Huge animal, you gain a +6 Enhancement bonus to Strength, a -4 penalty to Dexterity, and a +6 Natural Armor bonus. Duration of the change is 10 minutes per level, +10 minutes for each 2 points you beat the DC. Each additional Beast point adds +10 to the check. You may choose this ability at 15th level or higher. (yes, also copied from Pathfinder)

Commune with Nature (SLA) : By spending 10 minutes in meditation and 4 Beast Points (DC 27 Adaptive Check), you may Commune with Nature as per the spell. Each 10 points above the DC gains you one additional fact. Each additional Beast point adds +10 to the check. You may choose this ability at 15th level or higher.

Improved Extra Natural Attack (Ex) : (requies Extra Natural Attack) Your attack penalty with your Extra Natural Attack is reduced to –2. This ability may be selected at 15th level or later.
For Beast Form III, just look at my previous comments in this series. Also, you may want to add the obvious requirements for Beast Forms II and III, if you feel my suggestions are too much alone.

Commune with Nature is an okay spell, but it's primary users have had it for five levels now, which is kind of sad here. Not sure what else could go here in addition to it or instead.

I'd just change Improved Extra Natural attack to granting Multiattack instead. Hell, on top of that, I'd also either decease the level of it or also have it give Improved Multiattack (No penalty for using multiple natural attacks, but I think it's a little tricky to qualify for.) You may want it to only give Improved Multiattack if the Beast Warrior already has Multiattack, though. *shrug*

18th level
Spoiler
Show

Blindsight (SLA) : (prerequisite: Blindsense) As a Standard action, you may spend 4 Beast Points (+DC 30 Adaptive Check) to gain Blindsight out to 30’, duration 5 minutes per level. For every 5 points you beat the DC, the range increases by 5’. You may spend an additional Beast Points to grant a +10 to the check. You may choose this ability at 18th level or higher.
Like what I said on Blindsense and the rest of that chain. Although, this may be fine eating up points to activate.

19th level
Spoiler
Show

Hide in Plain Sight (Ex) : You gain the Hide in Plain Sight ability as per a Ranger. You may choose this ability at 19th level or higher.
Eeech. Later HiPS is very late. I'd bump this forward several levels.

20th level
Spoiler
Show

Fast Healing (Ex) :(prerequisite: Close Wounds) Your Close Wounds ability becomes Fast Healing, at one higher than your Close Wounds rate.

Greater Extra Natural Attack (Ex) : (prerequisite: Improved Extra Natural Attack) Your attack penalty with your Extra Natural Attack is reduced to –0. You may select this ability at 20th level (but only if you have selected Improved Extra Natural Attack before 20th level).

Supreme Savagery (Ex): (requires Savagery II) As an Immediate action, you may spend 5 Beast Points and make a DC 30 Combative check to add +2d10 damage to your next successful attack with your natural weapons. You gain an additional +2d10 for each 5 points you exceed the DC.
Fast Healing feels a little late to the party.

Greater Extra Natural Attack is basically Improved Multiattack, but only at 20th level.

Supreme Savagery feels a little underwhelming by this point. I would probably increase the base extra damage to +4d10, maybe even +6d10.

Overall, the class doesn't seem like it can actually provide in the skirmisher role, like you suggest: it just doesn't have anything to do at range. The higher level abilities seem a little lacking in number, but that's understandable for a work in progress. I would also go ahead and include a general option for all abilities with an activation of "one standard action" to become swift actions, either as a feat or as extra BP, like some already are.

Other than that looks good so far. It's a little weaker than the Psychic Warrior, due to the issue at lower levels with the skill checks and the low amount of options at higher levels. Still, not bad for a first (or is it second) draft.