Quote Originally Posted by DracoDei View Post
You realize that Regeneration converts all damage other than the specific types to subdual, don't you? Probably, and I haven't read further than where you mentioned wounding damage, so I wouldn't know...

Step of the Egoist is worthless until IL 5 as written (probably want to specify that you round UP), so making it a first a first level stance is... odd to say the least.

I would consider making stances that rely on IL, instead rely on ranks in Forgery - 3...
There isn't a whole lot that actually uses wounding damage in the discipline (I ended up narrowing it down to one strike maneuver for variety), so I'm not really worried about the balance of one maneuver. I do think that regeneration needs to interact with scarring in some way, and I'll sit down and figure it out when I have the time to read the rules on Regeneration.

For Step of the Egoist; its a typo. Sorry ^_^'. Its supposed to be every four ranks in Forgery.

I think I will go back and remove a lot of the initiator level stuff and replace it with Forgery dependency. The idea was to promote the use of a not-to-often-used skill with this discipline (and Sundered Veil, but apparently no one wants to take a chance that their gear is broken :[ ).