Quote Originally Posted by Milskidasith View Post
I see no reason you had to make your post into a personal attack against me, especially when it seemed as if the OP believed this class was an equal match to the sorcerer. Regardless of how true it is, many people do not know how powerful spells are and believe that minor abilities allow you to make up for the loss of the world shattering effects of spells.
It's not a personal attack, I'm merely stating the same fact that Lappy9000 stated.

Every time somebody comes up with an idea, you punch them straight through the teeth, saying how high level spells are a necessity and anything without them is severely underpowered.

While I understand the reason (some people are not familiar with high level play since they never even played up to that level) and while I also do see the benefits of other people explaining it to them, I hate it when you're one vowel short of calling them stupid just because they did not know it. Of course, it's not just you who does that. Unfortunately.

Actually, the vast majority of people don't know it, exactly because they don't play at that level. And more than likely they won't ever bother to.