View Single Post

Thread: Domestic Sorcerer [3.5 Base Class]

1. - Top - End - #25
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Domestic Sorcerer [3.5 Base Class]

I am seriously considering deleting this post, but while I am thinking about it I am just going to spoilerize.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Milskidasith View Post
    going to assume that it's not out of place to comment on the balance of them. Sure, some people don't care about mechanics, but if they didn't, they wouldn't be making classes with mechanical abilities,
    Wanting mechanics is not the same thing as wanting mechanics balanced to any given power level.
    Quote Originally Posted by Milskidasith View Post
    and if they did make classes while not caring about the balance, people using them might.
    A point, and so long as you don't necessarily expect the original poster to change anything based on your comments (and maybe make that plain in your analysis) then that would COMPLETELY cover it.

Of course, most people probably WOULD head towards balance given the option.
    Last edited by DracoDei; 2010-02-15 at 05:18 PM.
    Best homebrew:
    Grace-Gift - Truly Defensive base class, Falling Anvil Discipline - Loony Slapstick as Martial Art, Mepholk - Snuggly skunk-people. , Wing Dragon Masters of flight Comment HERE, Organ Undead Mega-Thread livers, skins, etc.
    Filk: 4000 Years(to live)
    Running: Ruceeglaelsktinag: "Justifiable Genocide", Contradiction in terms? IC OOC Active Map: None.
    For everything else see: Full list of Homebrew.
    My Homebrew is meant to be used, but, if you do, PLEASE tell me how it goes.