View Single Post

Thread: Rebellion|Revolution: A Webcomic

1. - Top - End - #83
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Rebellion|Revolution: A Webcomic

Okay, Mondays and the occasional Thursday it is!

That said, Next week is going to be a two-comic week, finishing up Chapter One: The Jackal Laughs.

After that, I have two options. Option one is to jump right into Chapter 2: The Foxhound Howls. Option Two is to provide some background, a mini chapter called "Why Things Are", that describes the recent history of The Republic of Cardinia, Talk about the Long War, what the Directorate is and why so many people hate it, It would be an Infodump in the style of the one i did for Vox Populi (for those longtime fans of BRComics), it wouldn't be more than a few strips, and I might be able to get them out on an accelerated schedule.

So Yeah, do you guys want some Background Info or should we just plow ahead.
    Last edited by BRC; 2010-02-27 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler