Hi!

Name: Alysha
    Race: Vampire
    Hair: Brown, goes halfway down her back
    Eyes: Hazel

Looks:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Stands at 5'8". Wears green half-gloves, a black hoodie, white T-shirt under the hoodie, Black shoes, and blue jeans. Her hair is straight. Her skin is a little pale, and she has a pair of fangs.

Equipment:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Her Keyblade, some potions, some ethers, and a couple of elixirs. Also, she now carries a shoulder bag that usually has a few bottles of Icjor Liquor in it. And straws.

Weapons:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Just her Keyblade. It is called "Gearhead", and comes from the world called Radiator Springs. Like all Keyblades, the basic shape is of a giant key, about three feet in length, with a keychain hanging off the pommel. This Keyblade has an automotive theme, as it looks like a bunch of car parts put together.

She can channel magic through the Keyblade, allowing her to cast many spells. The Keyblade can unlock and lock anything. If she loses the Keyblade, or it is stolen, all she has to do is concentrate, and it will reappear in her hands.

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show
    She is talented in wielding a Keyblade. But, she could be better. So, she likes to practice a lot.

There are a few different spells she can use.

Fire
    Blizzard
    Thunder
    Stop
    Reflect
    Cure
    Magnet

These are the basic forms of these spells. She has to practice more to grow.

She has one summon. Mater.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    She is very outgoing and optimistic. Very friendly. She greets everyone with a wave and a smile. Her personality tends to make people around her a little bit happier. She means well in everything she does. Likes to help others. She is almost always full of energy.

She hates fighting, and tries to avoid it at all costs.

Backstory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Right now, don't have much of one for her. Basics of it would be that she's had a Keyblade for three years now, and she's been to a few different worlds. Her ship took her here and dropped her off, and that's why she's here.

She doesn't like that the Keyblade chose her. She hates having to do all of the fighting that she has to do.

Here's a list of the worlds she's been to.

Hollow Bastion
    Neverland
    Pride Lands
    Radiator Springs
    Olympus Colosseum
    Port Royale
    Disney Castle
    Twilight Town (Her home world)
    Halloween Town
    The Nexus (Yes, she counts it as a separate world)

Other stuff:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Here's a version of her done by Beans. Awesome stuff.
    Last edited by KerfuffleMach2; 2018-09-09 at 05:30 PM.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907