Name: Krystal Jones
    Alias: Crystalline
    Height: 5'1"
    Eyes: White
    Hair: White

Appearance:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Krystal is kind of on the small side. Her eyes have no pupils at all. Just pure white. Her hair is cut short, with her bangs hanging past her left eye. Her hair is very rigid. Because instead of hair, it is actually fine crystals. They kind of resemble fiber optic cables.

She wears white sneakers, blue jeans, a red tank top, and a blue jacket. She also wears a necklace with a small opal in it.

There is a small amount of scaring on her elbows, wrists, knees, and shoulders. This is a result of repeatedly pulling crystals out of herself. Her healing ability isn't enough to completely erase scars.

Mutation:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Her bones, instead of being mostly comprised of calcium, are made of carbon. Structured pretty much the same as diamonds. She can extend and retract her bones at will. Extending them also causes them to become pointed. This allows her to create diamond-like spikes out of her joints. The bones can extend to become twice their normal length. Once they reach that, they snap off in the middle, before growing again. As such, Krystal can actually pull out these spikes and use them as weapons, whether melee or ranged.

Side effects:
    Spoiler
    Show
    She can, at times, produce crystals by accident. Like when she gets surprised. Or sneezes really hard. Usually results in her looking kind of like a porcupine. But, once in a while, they can shoot straight out, causing much accidental damage.

Description:
    Spoiler
    Show
    She is usually playful, and usually in a good mood. She's a little bit of a trouble maker, since she likes to find fun things to do. She gets along with people most of the time. She is also fond of banter during fights. Especially one liners.

Other Stuff:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Krystal has gotten into sculpting. Specifically using her crystals as both the tools and the medium.
    Last edited by KerfuffleMach2; 2014-08-17 at 08:47 PM.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907