Made some changes to the abilities:

--Auras: removed Baneful, split Doom into three separate auras. Lethargy remains as is, except it's more dangerous to flying creatures. I find that heavy load still doesn't provide what I seek, since I don't find any trouble having people effectively locked down because of lack of movement. Most of the insanely huge speeds are on fly speeds, so doubling the penalty on flying creatures should suffice.

--Tainted Wounds: made it a 50% flat reduction on received healing. I find it's a bit more appropriate to the ability itself, plus it reminds me of an ability used on an MMORPG which adds a similar condition. (If curious: Ragnarok Online's Critical Wounds)
--Curse of the Fateless: decided to boost Baneful Curse of the Fateless. Now it should be roughly as strong as the other steps.

--Denial of Grace/Spell Resistance: now less restrictive. Spell Resistance still has limitations, but they are less silly. Denial of Grace has no restrictions at all. If you liked the original flavor, you have my permission to keep it (Denial of Grace forces a save on spells with "harmless" on the saving throw description)

--Step into the Unknown: minor boost. Now, the 9th level effective increase on teleportation range is doubled along with the rest of the land speed when using the "double-move teleportation".

--Spells: added two more spells, and lowered the spell levels of two more.

Still undecided: increase skill points to 4 + Int and add more skills. It seems to be useful and favorable, but it kinda makes 2 + Int skill points a bit pointless in existence. I might consider raising skill points if the skill list increases appropriately. Also, whether I should make the Aura of Dissonance's hindrance on spell levels increase with class levels: first highest spell level at 6th, first and second on 12th level, and highest three on 18th level. It does require a Will save, after all, and it makes a spellcaster facing a Bez-Kismet extremely weak.