Impulsiveness has caused me to fix the grammar in this, while answering.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
Hi everybody, I have two different ideas for an OotS-style Comic.

The first:
I'm in a D&D Campaign based on Pathfinder Rules. The Campaign is called "The Crimson Throne". We are a group of unknown people who were brought together by mysterious seeress. The Past of each member sticks together by a man who uses kids for his criminal activities. That's the start of the story. Later we hear things like "The King is dead! Praise the Queen!" and "Corvosa needs you".
We have played several evenings and I think it would go well as an OotS Style Comic.

The second is a self-made story:
In a world where Magic is bound on crystal shards, and only a few people are able to learn how to use it Two identical groups of these mages are on their way. There Goal is to find 6 Items, one for each known Element. If one group finds all they can raise there Home-nation to World-ruler, or maybe they make themselves the World's Kings/Queens.

The only bad thing is that I have not enougth time and skill to draw them by myself. If someone wants to work with me for one of this story I will be very happy. ^^
Hm. Well, time to critique.

First story. I don't know, I can't glean much information from this description. Could you perhaps explain in more detail?

Second Story. Ooh, magic crystals. Haven't heard that one before. Perhaps I'm being a tad harsh. The problem still stands, though, that the Mineral MacGuffin has been used countless times. If you can think of something interesting to add to these, sure, why not.