Genoveva

A sharp peal of laughter cuts through the air at Edward's words, the Primera grabbing hold of herself as she rocks back and forth as she pelts out the highly entertained laughter.

"Ya think that's why I'm out in 'ese parts? C'mon Edward-kun, ya know me better. Always 'is or 'at. Ain't no rest for the wicked, not in our line of work." Genoveva comments off-hand, if nothing else she always did find Edward's presence to be entertaining in one sense or another. Maybe that was why she didn't mind him as much as the others. If nothing else he was always good for a chuckle or three. "But Ah have to admit, yer growing on me pretty boy. Maybe someday I'll invite ya to the tippy-top of my tower, eh? Mei thinks she can give a show with...Ruwa..."

Genoveva draws close, smile slowly growing with something akin to...well it wasn't quite warmth, but it was certainly similar.

"But I can turn yer world in and out." she veritably purrs, nary an inch away from Edward's own face...

"Just kiddin'! I got some business with Arcelia befoe da real fun starts. Ya wanna come along and I'll explain along the way?" Genoveva's 'lusty' facade drops in a second with those two words, replaced by a wicked and...angry grin. The Primera had something nasty on the mind, but Edward had likely been around her enough to tell it wasn't directed at him...