She gets a little pale at Lori's first comment, "I have never been to Stittlewood though. How long has this trouble with goblins been going on? Surely there is some way of coming to a compromise without all this slaughter that you speak of."

She then turns to address Derti "I'm...not even sure how to properly respond to that." says Misrahi, "But I swear, I'm an honest to goodness Paladin! I have my badge and everything!" She passes over her badge, temporarily forgetting that it has "APPRENTICE PALADIN" etched in big silver letters. "Well, we all live in the monastery of the order of Bahamut, up north, you see. Been living there since I was a teenager. Although I..we don't spend much of of our time there. Mostly how it works is that we act as journeymen, traveling around, just trying to help the poor and the needy, aid in political negotiations, really just try and help people who need it."

"But actually, I was on my way back to the monastery. I haven't been there in months, but I will be good to be home, you know?"