Quote Originally Posted by Sanity702 View Post
Refs -
Spoiler
Show

If I attacked the wall in o/p-8 could I attack it in a way that would cause the glass to go in his direction?

and I should know this but I don't
where can I find viable actions that trigger a readied action? I don't think so but it doesn't hurt to ask.

ie could I have a ready action that triggers off his readied action?

I only ask because a freind and I fought about this yesterday, he claimed that their was no visual reference so it would not work. I thought it would but could not find where it said that.

One last question, if someone readied an action to move when I moved. Since I have two moves a round would the action trigger on the first move? Or would he decide when it triggers?

High Ref PsiDog

@Sanity702
Spoiler
Show
On attacking glass walls: Glass shatters onto both adjacent squares. There are no rules or provisions for the glass to ignore one square or angle into a different one.

On Readied Actions: Any visible/audible/detectable action may be used as a trigger. Exception: Free actions that may be taken out of turn may not be used as triggers. 'X starts/ends turn' is also a valid trigger provided player X is within LoS.

A readied action is a standard action. By arena precedent the act of readying an action is visible, and therefore may be used as a trigger.

On Readied Actions and Movement: Readied actions trigger at the earliest possible moment. If declined the readied action will not trigger again that round. The readied action "Do X when Y moves" will trigger at the soonest point you detect Y leaving a square.