Quote Originally Posted by Imbasel View Post
Being an Animagus was incredibly, hard, however once the wizard/witch learned to do it once it became very easy for them. I was going to make being an Animagus a feat. It would be available only from 6th level on, and I intend on writing a feat section soon I thought this was reasonable as students should be around 7-8th level when they graduate so it would symbolize them having taken N.E.W.T. classes.
The Animagus thing makes sense, but Im not sure about the rest of it. By the time you reach the 5th Year, their doesn't really seem to be that much progression in skill. N.E.W.T. level might be representative of gaining a level. My point here is, if you look at it, Dumbledore isn't a 20th level wizard. I think this whole setting/variant could work very well as an E6 or E8 variant.

Also, are you interested in helping out in any way? There is still loads to be done I need some more spells (I have most of the major ones), but I still need to work on the class table since I'm not sure how to make it exactly. I also need magical creatures, stated out as well as magical objects.
Don't know how helpful I could be, but if theirs a way I can contribute, I will.

Also, ye asked and you shall so receive.

Sectumsempra DC 25- You make a slashing motion with your wand, and the subject acts as though stabbed by a knife. Make a ranged touch attack. If you succeed the subject takes 2d6 points of constitution damage. The subject also begins to bleed profusely, and takes 1d6 points of damage each round as they begin to bleed out. The bleeding can be stopped by making a DC 20 Heal check.

What are your thoughts on this spell?
It's described as slashing, so it should be slashing damage. Everything else looks fine to me.

Also, is the ranged Touch Attack in combination with the DC 25 save? If so, thats a pretty big obstacle to cast a spell.