View Single Post

Thread: The Homebrewer's Extended Signature

1. - Top - End - #74
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: The Homebrewer's Extended Signature

<<<Classes>>>

Doll Maker
    Description: Ever wanted to control customizable mooks in combat without slowing encounters to a crawl? Well, so have I. The Doll Maker has nigh endless possibilities for how you can organize or design your character's 'Dolls'- disposable creations whose best quality is their quantity- all organized in a way to allow strategy while streamlining your actions. [Note: Up to date version on minmaxforums, link in the thread.]

<<<Races>>>

Kitsune
    Description: A species of shapeshifting, spiritually attuned troublemakers, who can imitate the form of any humanoid creature. Their true form is that of a small Fox, and they must hide their tails and ears to avoid detection.

<<<Monsters>>>

Living Servant
    Description: A construct that easily passes itself off as a humanoid, acting both as butlers and as bodyguards for their masters. While lacking any truly extraordinary abilities, it is versatile, determined and loyal, and when built for a purpose it is good at what it does.
    EDIT: As seen here, it is part of the bestiary for the 'Blades of Keran' setting made by Milo v3 of this forum with my permission. I recommend checking it out.

Rebirth Cauldron (50th GiTP Monster Competition Entry, 3rd place!)
    Description: Inspired by Invasion of the Body Snatchers, this seemingly harmless flower eats it's foes alive, then spits them back up as it's brainwashed servants, plant monsters in the shape of whatever they were before being eaten. Turning entire cities or even continents into it's own personal playground, this beast can be anything from a tough random encounter to climax boss to an endgame BBEG in and of itself.

Grave Swimmer
    Description: Just when you thought it was safe to get out of the water. Grave Swimmers are undead that died buried alive, clinging to life out of regret or anger. While completely solid, it can move through the ground like water, and can pull people into the ground with it to immobilize them. Ranging from raging beasts to mischievous pranksters, Grave Swimmers can be thrown into almost any plot role you wish.

<<<Community Project Contributions>>>

=Contributions to Ishka=
    Saint Minerva
    The Founder's Museum
    The Peacekeepers

<<<Old>>>

Stuff I've grown to dislike, abandoned projects, and other outdated stuff I want to keep on record in case someone likes the idea or I decide to go back and try my hand at the idea one more time.

The Dancer (Incomplete, needs 'Spelldances')
    Description: Just as the Bard produces magic with music, the Dancer produces magic with precise steps. Rather then deal with spell slots, the dancer must make a Perform (Dance) check to cast a 'spelldance', the DC increasing by 2 for every success.

Solar Adept (Base class contest entry)
    Description: A ranged fighter powered by natural light. Comes in the Sun variant (Paladin like abilities and a focus on range) and Moon variant (Rouge like abilities and minor close quarters specialization), allowing them to store light and get various bonuses.

Yet Another Monk Remake
    Description: An upgrade to the Core Monk, designed without any additional systems such as Ki Points or Psionics. Plays exactly like the Core Monk, but at a level it can actively contribute. Additional, optional class features allow players to play a blind/handicapped martial artist and/or non-magical fist fighter.

Yet Another Yet Another Monk Remake
    Description: An idea I had for a monk fix, made with a few more years of experience than my first and built around a new ability. Mostly a vanity project, I wanted to see how far I've come and make something I'd love to play. Scrapped, having had a lot of the opposite issues of the one that came before it and having suffered from my tendency to constantly add more. I'll be making a better fix soon.

Drunken Master as a Base Class
    Description: A concept I looked at and thought to myself as 'ooh neat'. And then looked again and thought 'huh, I wonder if I could make this a base class?'. This version of Drunken Master is playable from 1st level to 20 as a master of all things improvised weapon and alcohol, with a number of class options in the vein of pathfinder Rogues and Barbarians that let you customize how exactly you play the role.

One of the bigger things I ever posted (though only through virtue of stage fright keeping me from posting the other stuff), I hope you'll enjoy.
    Last edited by UserShadow7989; 2015-06-22 at 03:22 PM.
    Thanks to Akrim.elf for the avi of my OC.

Homebrewer's signature.