Hello, it is Kasanip.

Being asked to make a post and vote, I thought maybe to explain why I resigned this position. Though always busy, maybe this is not an excuse for it, because Central 5 work is normally not very hard.
The Soul Society and Hueco Mundo threads aren't read because not having a character in them. Only if a problem happens must I read that thread, but maybe often Frozen_Feet and others do this.

But it is OOC thread that was my problem I think. Always it must be read, but taking a lot of time, I mostly do not read it. And lately, I think I am very tired of reading all of the arguments. It is confusing and takes too much time for only disappointment and stress, so I stopped reading ooc to avoid this.

So to think then, I do not read Soul Society, Hueco Mundo, and OOC thread, so it is only Mortal World thread that is read. Maybe this isn't fair and I have betrayed people who voted for me.

I am sorry m(_ _)m
I wanted to do a good work and be helpful, but it did not work.

To make a vote, it is of Prime32 and nothingclever for always trying to make it easy to read and understandable. Thank you.

I still want to be helpful. Maybe to try to read OOC thread when it is not depressing, but it's hard to know when that will happen. Let's do our best to make it a friendly place.