1. - Top - End - #16
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Conquering the Fantasy Kitchen Sink - Let's Play Sengoku Gensokyo!

So we have to divide our people between Res and grabbing turf, but everyone is available for kicking invaders off our lawn? Or do you mean that the division is Attack/Res/Defense?
    Looking at the map, grabbing the two adjacent terrirories before pushing onward to the Forest of Magic seems to be the best option to me. We would only have to contend with the Village and the Forest, whilst going for the village first would leave us in the unenviable position of having 5 other factions to deal with, correct?
    Also, since the shopping option comes available from the Forest, capturing that and then hunkering down for a bit to pile up Ouki and buy stuff seems like a reasonable plan. Though again maybe a bit slow-paced for LP.

Keep in mind that i have yet to actually install this game , so i'm going entirely on what i can gather from this thread.
    Last edited by IncoherentEssay; 2010-10-10 at 05:13 AM.
    It is more of a disclaimer than a name. Essay, Inc., or the like are all fine as shorthand.
    Things i made from clay, wire & paint.
    An opportunity to have your a bust of your character sculpted, details at the end of this post.
    Currently 4/30 slots claimed.

Creatively inclined? Join the Playground's CHALLENGE! Up your productivity today!