View Single Post

Thread: Feats for Halloween![3.5, PEACH]

1. - Top - End - #20
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Feats for Halloween![3.5, PEACH]

Quote Originally Posted by Pyromancer999 View Post
    Once you choose a holiday to embody, you cannot choose to embody another holiday. For example, a Scion of Halloween could not choose the Scion of Christmas feat and start taking Christmas feats.
    See "The Nightmare Before Christmas" for an example of what violating this rule tends to result in?

Quote Originally Posted by Pyromancer999 View Post
    Changed Sugar Rush so that it's not that different from Hyper until I figure out a more balanced and flavorful way to implement it that doesn't involve extra actions.
    Well, it DOES involve extra actions, but you might want to look at my True Haste spell for how to do extra actions in a more balanced way.

For Candy Lover, note that Goodberry doesn't produce anything, it merely enchants pre-existing berries.

Awesome Costume is probably very breakable... but that is hardly your fault.

Pumpkin Bomb's probably needs to specify times "per day" rather than times per unspecified time period. Range Touch or Reflex Half would also be nice.
    Last edited by DracoDei; 2010-10-26 at 06:15 PM.
    Running: Ruceeglaelsktinag IC OOC Active Map
    Power Rangers:"BIG TWIST!!" (working title) IC OOC Active Map:None.
    For everything else (including my extensive homebrew) see: Full list of Homebrew.
    My Homebrew is meant to be used, but, if you do, PLEASE tell me how it goes.