First off, what stat is manifesting based on? That may change the usefulness of some abilities slightly.
I’ve been running on the assumption that domains don’t grant extra powers known, if that’s wrong then of course there is a little more room for variable granted power levels.
References to cleric level could safely be replaced by character level, but manifestor level seems much lower, so that may need looking at.
And now, domains!

Corruption
Once per day, you can attack an object and ignore its hardness rating.
Once per day is really weak for something like this. Either make it 1/day per level, or make it a passive ability to ignore hardness up to half level.

Sand
<cut due to length>
Well, it’s definitely versatile, and fairly unique. Acquiring sand shouldn’t be a problem either. But it takes a long time, and is over very quickly. Might need its own overhaul.

Undeath
You gain the ability to Rebuke Undead a number of times per day equal to your Wisdom bonus.
Looks good. Turning/rebuking rules are notorious though, that might be worth looking at to make this really shine.

Vile Darkness
You gain the Blind-Fight feat.
Yeah… one free standard feat for another? Not very exciting. Free dark/ultravision might be a better choice. Or blindsense, even.

Cold
<cold themed power>
Hmmmm. Obvious suggestions are blasty powers, cold resistance, or bonuses to drift magic.

Evil
All Occult powers gain the [EVIL] descriptor
How much of a benefit is this, really? Does it make your powers stronger/weaker versus certain enemies?

Mind
Gain +2 bonus on Bluff, Diplomacy, and Sense Motive checks.
Weak. Scaling bonus or free class skills would be better.

Hatred
You gain the ability to Rage X/day where X is equal to your manifestor level.
This is pretty good. I’m tempted to call it strong, but to maximize your rage uses you have to ignore your combat abilities somewhat, so it should balance out. What if you already have the rage ability though?

Knowledge
All standard Knowledge() skills are now class skills.
The way class skills work makes this really nice.

Summoner
Gain Bind Vestige as a bonus feat
Another feat trade. Binding bonuses or extra vestige access or something could be better.

Thirst
You gain Endurance as a bonus feat
Again with the feat trade, and not a brilliant one either. Outright immunity to thirst might be too strong, but an extra bonus would probably be alright.

Hunger
Secondary bite attack: 1d6 for medium sized creatures
Natural weapons are fun and all, but this is underwhelming. Scavenging Gullet as an extra feat could work on top of the bite.

Pain
You convert damage that you deal in one blow per day into healing for yourself, up to 1 point of damage per level.
I’m not a huge fan of 1/day powers.

Madness
You cannot lose sanity, even via feats. Your sanity score is dropped to 0. You instantly have a score of 3 in all permanent insanities.
Gain Power Points to your reserve equal to the amount of Sanity you just lost.
Ditch the bonus power points, and it’s still really good.

Dream
Because you have long delved into dreams and nightmares, you are immune to fear effects. Sanity loss is halved.
Yup, looks good.

Pestilence
Immunity to the effects of all diseases. You carry a disease which you can spread to others. Consult DM.
Hmmm, the contagion will make or break this.

Good
All Occult powers gain the [GOOD] descriptor
See Evil

Protection
You can generate a protective ward as a supernatural ability. Grant someone you touch a resistance bonus equal to your manifestor level on his or her next saving throw. Activating this power is a standard action. The protective ward is an abjuration effect with a duration of 1 hour that is usable once per day.
1/day, 1 hour limit, 1 use… I’m not a fan. Why not a bonus power that grants save bonuses? Pretty sure there is one already.

War
Free Martial Weapon Proficiency with any martial weapon (if necessary) and Weapon Focus with the chosen weapon.
Hmmmm. Two subpar feats. At least you get to choose the weapon. Still… something more interesting wouldn’t hurt.

Endurance
Gain Will To Live as a bonus feat.
I forget what that does, and where it’s from. Can’t really judge it, so… yeah.

Glory
You gain the ability to Turn Undead a number of times per day equal to your Wisdom bonus.
See Undead.

Community
Gain a +4 competence bonus on Diplomacy checks.
Flat bonus is boring. See Mind.

Healing
Gain Body adjustment as a bonus Occult Power.
Bonus power is nice.

Creation
Gain Minor Creation as a bonus power.
See Healing.

Liberation
If you are affected by a charm, compulsion or fear effect and fail your saving throw, you can attempt it again 1 round later at the same DC. You get only this one extra chance to succeed on your saving throw. This granted power is considered a supernatural ability.
Yeah, reckon that’s good.

Oracle
You gain a bonus on Sense Motive checks equal to your manifestor level.
See! Scaling bonus. You had the power to do it all along

Animal
You can use speak with animals once per day as a spell-like ability. Add Knowledge (nature) to your list of class skills.
This doesn’t seem too great, depending on the role/power of animals in the setting. Perma-speak with animals, or gain it as a power, or… wild empathy? I think wild empathy might be best.

Plant
You can bless a plant doubling it's growth rate and halving the volume of water and sunlight it requires. Add Knowledge (nature) to your list of cleric class skills.
The blessing is odd. Plant growth can do that, I think. Again, bonus power might work better.