Quote Originally Posted by DracoDei View Post
Spoiler
Show
"Good Morning Children! We are Mr Sanguine!"
*Skin peels off, slithers to the left 5 or 10 feet, then stands up, the back of the scalp visible through the eye and mouth holes"
"I'm Sloughy Sanguine, the skin! You skin does many useful things, for instance..."
*5 minutes later, the intestines fall out, then crawl 10 feet to the right*
"I'm Slithery Sanguine, the intestines! Intestines are what gets all the good stuff out of the food you eat, like water and the energy that keeps you moving! Why without us you would..."
*3 minutes later, the stomach drops out, rebounding like a rubber ball to land in its own place in the line up.*
"All true Slithery! But without me he wouldn't have gotten very far! I'm Sloppy Sanguine, the stomach! Your stomach helps you by..."
*3 minutes later, the liver wriggles out*
"Good morning boys and girls! I am Stalwart Sanguine..."
*5 minutes later the heart floats out, moving upward and to the left 5 feet*
"Step-in-Time Sanguine is my name! Pumping is my game! We hearts keep your blood moving good stuff through you!"
*4 minutes later the lungs move to a position up and right of the skeleton*
"Good morning children. I am Screatchy Sanguine. Sorry for speaking so softly, but I have to play it safe and be very careful not to speak too loudly, because I could really hurt your ears. But enough of that... lets talk about breathing and... well, talk about talking."
*6 minutes later the eyes fall out*
"We are Stare-y and Stan Sanguine!..."
*5 minutes later a voice is heard through the eye-holes*
"Hello, sorry I can't come out to talk to you beautiful children better, but I have to stay safe inside my friend Skelly. I am known as Smarty Sanguine, Brain, Esquire. Today I would like to talk to you about..."
*5 minutes later the skeleton speaks*
"I am Skelly Sanguine, and I am glad to lend my support to these guys each and every day! So... who likes MILK! Raise your hands!..."
Kid-1: "Best. School. Lesson. Ever."
Kid-2: "Are you JOKING!? That was HORRIBLE. Remind me to make sure to do my homework EXTRA good so I NEVER have to see them again!"
This made my day.