1. - Top - End - #929
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Default Re: You! (A Picture/Media Thread) XXV: Show Us Your Pretties!

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    You have a very familiar seeming face. Like I saw someone who looked like you on television recently or something.

Hmm, maybe you have an almost doppelganger amongst my FBook friends... I guess I'll have to creep along over there to see what I can find.

The text on that card looks... Polish, maybe?
    I don't think I've been on television.

I get that a lot though, not sure why. I think it's either Polish or near there, maybe Czech?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb The Troll View Post
    It also looks to be mirror imaged. The lettering is backwards, and not just in a "hey, it's cyrillic" kind of way.
    Ah, yes, that'd be the camera. I'm not sure why it did that... (using the computer's built in webcam)

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Vaynor, have I ever mentioned you are much younger than I originally assumed you were?
    Or, that, atleast, you look much younger than I assumed you were, since you are going to University.
    Much, much younger.
    I get that a lot as well (that I'm younger than people thought I'd be). Some people have thought I was upwards of 30, but usually it's around 21-23. My age is listed in my profile though, if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by wxdruid View Post
    I also recently received a coin from the Director of Weather. So, now I have coins from the Chief of Weather and the Director of Weather.
    Well you cheat, obviously. You're a druid, you can just cast Control Weather and call it a day.
    Last edited by Vaynor; 2010-11-25 at 03:13 PM.
    “Sometimes, immersed in his books, there would come to him
    the awareness of all that he did not know, of all that he had not read;
    and the serenity for which he labored was shattered as he realized the
    little time he had in life to read so much, to learn what he had to know.”
    ~Stoner, John Williams~
    My Homebrew (Most Recent) | Forum Rules
    /veɪnoɚ/