Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
...Oh good lord.

Do not keep this hideous notion in your mind. It will corrode said mind very rapidly. (And, hilariously, the second and third sentences of the post I'm responding to have clear, if bizarre, judgments of objective morality.)
How is it you always manage to post such a comment directly after me?

I am not going to deviate from this opinion because fact of the matter is what you see as a "good" action is entirely a matter of your own personal views. If I felt that a divine message had told me to assassinate some person or some such I would see that as a good act and I may place whatever reasoning or explanation that I want to to it. The public would see the action as evil and I would be punished according to their system of law, not my own. (Another thing to keep in mind is that system of law is not the same as morallity) Go back about 100 years and ask a random person if owning slaves is evil. I garuntee he would say no. I would be happy to hear your own definition of what exactly good an evil are but I would rather you said something a little more insightful than "you're wrong and your explanations are faulty" I often find myself playing the Devil's Advocate but I do not feel as though my sense of morallity is askew.