Quote Originally Posted by ComicViolence View Post
Well first off thanks to you for your help.

1) I checked the posts for a tarrasque society and, while cool, they didn't really cover armor stats, only that it would be cool to have tarrasque armor.

2) While it would be amazing to have all of those abilities, it is clearly broken. The best any other special armor material gives you is dr 3/adamantium. I can't give my players dr 15/epic and immunity to a large amount of spells and fire and energy drain and everything else.

I was thinking it might be balanced to give it a 30% chance of reflecting line and ray spells and then give that armor a 30% chance of deflecting back at the person who used it. That might be more balanced.

Also I heard that there were rules for making armor from things you killed in 2nd edition. Does any one know how that would work on a tarrasque?
Here you'll find rules for making dragonhide armor. I figure its the closest thing in core 3.5 to making armor out of enemies. The Tarrasque is Colossal, which is four steps larger than Medium, so I imagine that you could make at most 4 suits of masterwork Tarrasquehide armor. Additionally, it can make 1 suit of masterwork half-plate or full-plate Tarrasquehide armor.

2. im not saying having ALL of those qualities, but considering that you have killed an innately magically and unique creature, armor-made from its hide should be fairly magical and unique as well. Maybe instead of the immunities, give it minor resistances, similar to the magical enhancements to armor.