I'm actually a big fan of your original revisions, so I'm happy to see you redoing them here in the Playground. The model for fighters getting more from these feats is pretty cool, but it will definitely make the one-level-fighter-dip more attractive. Of course, there's nothing inherently wrong with that.

If I don't mention something, assume I have no issues with it. If I bold something, it's because it's insane.

Blindfight says you reroll your attack ... do you mean you reroll the miss chance? Plus, it's wisdom-centric, why no monk access to its extra power (since you do that for Stunning Fist)?

Improved Feint needs to specify class level, instead of just saying level. It might be a bit much, actually ... I get that fighters should be better, but rogues will have a hard time keeping up in terms of combat value outside of UMD.

Mobility is unclear. 1) Do you get to make one additional five foot step that can be used on your turn, or when an opponent misses you? 2) Do you get one additional five foot step on your turn, and unlimited five foot steps for when opponents miss you? 3) [Insert Correct Answer]. I also feel like going on an opponent's turn should consume either attacks of opportunity or your immediate action. And how does this interact with revised combat expertise? Do you get to counterattack and step away? Or just one?

Improved Critical is now objectively better for high-mulitplier weapons than it is for high threat weapons, something which I find problematic. Also, death effects at 8th level? What is this I don't even

Improved Shield Bash's extra benefit should be optional - as written you can't make a shield bash without interrupting your attack routine. Also, since "push" is not a defined term in 3.5, you need to make it clear what direction you're moving them in (I assume "away" is the correct answer).

Improved Unarmed Strike suffers from the same problem I've always had with it - it only benefits unarmed fighters. YMMV, but I feel like strengthening the hands and muscular coordination while learning to hit armed opponents without getting cut up would have more general benefits. (Saga had a nice approach, where the "martial arts" feats gave general defense bonuses in addition to unarmed damage.)

Deflect Arrows should have some limits on its fighter benefit. As written a first level fighter can sit there knocking away Disintegrate and thrown cows as long as he has extra AoOs.

Stunning Blow with any weapon seems like a bit much. I'm not sure exactly how you stun someone with a spear thrust, for instance, other than them being stunned because they are dead. Also, per day uses? No other feat on this list has those - fewer per encounter uses would be a good alternative.

Mounted Combat's modification shouldn't be exclusive to fighters. Paladins and Rangers, at least, should be able to defend and ride their mounts with the same level of supreme skill.

Mounted Assault is ... what? I'm pretty sure you only take penalties to ranged attacks while mounted. Also, the second part of the fighter extra here is ridiculous. All you need is a mount with tons of attacks (hello polymorph/wild shape) and your full attack will go completely nuts. And your mounts is invulnerable now, thanks to Mounted Combat.

If Power Attack is a basic combat option, why isn't the original Combat Expertise? I'm aware Fighting Defensively exists, but Combat Expertise was basically just Fighting Defensively +1. If you're including one, why not the other?

Improved Bull Rush could afford to deal a little damage even without hitting a surface. Getting slammed into by a hundred plus pounds of muscle is going to hurt (especially if said muscle is wearing full plate or hits with its shoulder).

Improved Sunder lets you ignore damage reduction with three fighter levels? As in, all damage reduction, ever? lolwut.

Two-Weapon Fighting looks fine, but I have a simulationist objection that wouldn't be that difficult to balance for. As written, it's pretty much the opposite of how two-blade combat works. Fighting with two large weapons produces an excellent offense and a weak defense. Fighting with a long weapon and a short weapon is defensively preferable.

Two-Weapon Defense has no extra benefit for a fighter who uses a light off-hand weapon.

Weapon Focus ... uh, I feel like I should be able to specialize in a particular weapon without becoming a psychic. Just saying.

All in all, some of it looks better than other parts. In general, I feel like many of the extra benefits should be extended to non-fighters. Feats shouldn't suck for anyone, and they should be extra super-cool for fighters.