New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 153031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1499
  1. - Top - End - #1171
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale: Discussion Thread XV, Now Darker and Edgier

Can I be on the poster?EDIT: Oh, right. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!11!!!one!!1! AGAIN!!!!!!!!1!!!!!1!!!1!
    Last edited by evil_d4_swarm; 2008-12-25 at 07:41 AM.
    "That last nob is mocking me! He's like "Hey, you want this killpoint? Do ya?'"

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Ogre in the Playground

Even without the white text it should be obvious that "them" are not "us"

3. - Top - End - #1173
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Threeshades View Post
    Even without the white text it should be obvious that "them" are not "us"
    Only problame is, I don't know what side Rand is on, or if he's in this plot at all, so to him "them" could mean "us" to me.

4. - Top - End - #1174
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    Only problame is, I don't know what side Rand is on, or if he's in this plot at all, so to him "them" could mean "us" to me.
    I think we've established that 'Them' is the UNA and the 'Us' is the resistance.
    And in the plot, while not a part of Us, I am friendly towards Us, and hostile towards Them. If you wanna find me, follow the rubble and glass.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

5. - Top - End - #1175
    Titan in the Playground

I have completed 10 shiny new templates. :)

6. - Top - End - #1176
    Banned

Given that Calamity is currently under the influence of Monstrous Thrall, I think she's on Lying's side.

7. - Top - End - #1177
    Troll in the Playground

I've made a few new templates too. But like all my other templates, they suck.
    Last edited by Green-Shirt Q; 2008-12-25 at 12:05 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #1178
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Gremlin View Post
    Given that Calamity is currently under the influence of Monstrous Thrall, I think she's on Lying's side.
    1- Calamity is a HE, I know it can be a little confusing sometimes, but try and remember.
    2- Why would he be on Lying's side if he's evil?

9. - Top - End - #1179
    Banned

1- Calamity is a HE, I know it can be a little confusing sometimes, but try and remember.
    2- Why would he be on Lying's side if he's evil?
    I said, Calamity is under a spell, can't remember its name. Did you even see what I wrote?
    And the 'she' was actually a typo, not another case of forgetting.

10. - Top - End - #1180
    Halfling in the Playground

Sooo, I wonder if it is okay for a newcomer (who has just introduced himself in new members thread) to join the ABR... I assume it is, then whatever .

However, before I present you my character introducing comic, I need to know few things:

1. What's currently happening to Alphantican Lying? I remember reading MadMask's comic in which he was asked to go with two guonoids soldiers, but what then? Is he free to use in my comic?

2. Do you actually have any plans about Great Tusk Plains or the very beginning of the Age of Dragons (other than the ones wrote on wiki, that is) or am I free to do with it anything I want in my characters' backstory?

Either way, I guess I wont be available to post until tomorrow, so goodbye to you guys

11. - Top - End - #1181
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kazul View Post

Sooo, I wonder if it is okay for a newcomer (who has just introduced himself in new members thread) to join the ABR... I assume it is, then whatever .

However, before I present you my character introducing comic, I need to know few things:

1. What's currently happening to Alphantican Lying? I remember reading MadMask's comic in which he was asked to go with two guonoids soldiers, but what then? Is he free to use in my comic?

2. Do you actually have any plans about Great Tusk Plains or the very beginning of the Age of Dragons (other than the ones wrote on wiki, that is) or am I free to do with it anything I want in my characters' backstory?

Either way, I guess I wont be available to post until tomorrow, so goodbye to you guys
    Welcome! Maybe you can make this day a little more interesting.Lying is currently ontop of Leroy swimming in the see along with AlmightySalmon and Myself. And I am using MadMask to row. :)
    Just read up on the past few comics, we're about to rescue Fayte.

12. - Top - End - #1182
    Ogre in the Playground

Yay, im gunna be rescued...
    hang on... I'm on a random deset island... i'm blind...
    whered i get the coat from?

on another note:
    Fayte's character Bio:

Spoiler
    Show

Notable Characteristics:
    Fayte is blind, but has an accute sence of hearing (So acute that he has a sniper rifle caleed an "Ecco Rifle" which works similary to a sonar (like a bat).
    he has a Scar down between his eyes due to a battle with his darker incarnation (Diskord).
    He wears glasses (despite his Blindness) and also has a old white coat (to replace his old Blue one which he lost somehow).
    He wears dogtags (doesnt know what they say on them).

Personality:
    Fayte has become a withdrawn person since he lost his immortality and god status and powers, he rarely talks to people and some would descibe him as "asentric".
    The truth however is that he finds it dificult to trust people if he can see them.
    He is usually friendly to people who DO talk or ineract with him, and is actually a nice guy.
    Some would view him as Arrogant and overconfident, but that is a frount he puts on to inspire people who look up to him.

Background:
    Fayte started out his life on Gira Prime before he became the God of Fate where he was returned to the begining of time and existance and he spent his time overseeing things and making sure history played out.
    However, he found that he had to get involved when he saw a future that would mean universal unrest and terror which would lead to the unhinging of existance and reality.
    He was killed and he was brought back into existance by the Universe so he could continue to oversee, but not after he took care of a mess he had helped create.
    He fort his evil counterpart, Diskord, and used up basically all his power to completly destroy Diskord forever.
    After his battle with Diskord, he was left without his powers, or his immortality. He was once again a mortal.
    15 years passed and he helped to set up the Resistance with Igon Mindoblendy before "Retiring" to the wastelands and vowing to get involved with the events of time if he was really needed (he would only accept a call for help from Igon himself).

Powers/Abilities:
    Fayte doesnt posses any of his Godly powers or abilities, Except one that still haunts him to this day...
    He sometimes trances and is able to convay a message of profercy about events, these messages are cryptic, often given in the forms of pictures of riddles.
    His blindness has led him to gain an acute sense of hearing, which is better then the normal Human, Guinoide or even Elf.
    He has used this sense of hearing to have constucted a special Sniper Rifle that works off of Ecco Location or sonar techniques... strangly, he is very effiecient with the rifle.
    I'm technically but I refuse to admit it!
    Dawn of Yesterday (Resuming now!)
    Currently Developing the "PASSIVE™" RPG system
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Deth Muncher View Post
    +1 to Fay being awesome, causing nosebleeds and etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    If Fay Graydon is visible to a male target, she deals d6 Nosebleed Damage per turn.
    I'm an Artist!, If you want an Avatar just PM me your specifics - Avatar by Me!

13. - Top - End - #1183
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    @ Fayt: If any of my information is wrong, please let me know. :/
    Peace, peace~

14. - Top - End - #1184
    Titan in the Playground

@ Fayt: If any of my information is wrong, please let me know. :/
    Are you gonna join the new plot Omega?

15. - Top - End - #1185
    Ogre in the Playground

Nope Fayte didnt merge with Diskord....
    he expended almost ALL of his godly energy to completely destroy him
    and the lack of his powers returned him to the form he was before he got them... a blind mortal
    I'm technically but I refuse to admit it!
    Dawn of Yesterday (Resuming now!)
    Currently Developing the "PASSIVE™" RPG system
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Deth Muncher View Post
    +1 to Fay being awesome, causing nosebleeds and etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    If Fay Graydon is visible to a male target, she deals d6 Nosebleed Damage per turn.
    I'm an Artist!, If you want an Avatar just PM me your specifics - Avatar by Me!

16. - Top - End - #1186
    Troll in the Playground

I got a graphics tablet for christmas!!!!!
    ____

17. - Top - End - #1187
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: Avatar Battle Royale: Discussion Thread XV, Now Darker and Edgier

I decided to use a template that originally was for Argonaths/Slayons disguise to make a new character, is that okay?

@Fayte: Cool comic.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

18. - Top - End - #1188
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kazul View Post

Great, thats one more template to make.
    ____

19. - Top - End - #1189
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonAngel View Post
    I got a graphics tablet for christmas!!!!!
    Awesomeness.

I got Spore but it doesn't work for some reason.

20. - Top - End - #1190
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fayt View Post
    Nope Fayte didnt merge with Diskord....
    he expended almost ALL of his godly energy to completely destroy him
    and the lack of his powers returned him to the form he was before he got them... a blind mortal
    Alright, thanks I will change the comic shortly. Also a new SW comic is up!
    Peace, peace~

21. - Top - End - #1191
    Ettin in the Playground

Welcome! Maybe you can make this day a little more interesting.Lying is currently ontop of Leroy swimming in the see along with AlmightySalmon and Myself. And I am using MadMask to row. :)
    Just read up on the past few comics, we're about to rescue Fayte.
    But until the day is through there is a second Lyinginbedmon in the Alphantican capital with Kpenguin.

22. - Top - End - #1192
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Lyinginbedmon View Post
    But until the day is through there is a second Lyinginbedmon in the Alphantican capital with Kpenguin.
    Who was taken to an Alphantican Naval Base for... talking.
    Visit the Chocolate Hammer IRC channel!
    (IRC Joining Guide Here!)

23. - Top - End - #1193
    Troll in the Playground

Alright, thanks I will change the comic shortly. Also a new SW comic is up!
    YAY! Sprite Wars! Let's get this plot back on the road, eh?

*makes next comic*
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #1194
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    Who was taken to an Alphantican Naval Base for... talking.
    Right, because torture and interrogation are going to be really effective on Lying, let alone one who knows he'll disappear in less than a day.

25. - Top - End - #1195

Quote Originally Posted by Lyinginbedmon View Post
    Right, because torture and interrogation are going to be really effective on Lying, let alone one who knows he'll disappear in less than a day.
    The ellipses were there because I was unsure what they wanted Lying for, not to imply they were going to torture him.

Alphantica isn't going to torture Igon Minoblendy, Hero of the Age of Dragons.

26. - Top - End - #1196
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: Avatar Battle Royale: Discussion Thread XV, Now Darker and Edgier

Awesomeness.

I have it and I can't make an online account but I just ignored it and played offline. What's your problem?
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

27. - Top - End - #1197
    Troll in the Playground

Awesomeness.

Oh I have spore! I beat it already though. I like the part were you builde an army and take over the world with explosives.
    Last edited by CrimsonAngel; 2008-12-25 at 02:17 PM.
    ____

28. - Top - End - #1198

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonAngel View Post
    Oh I have spore! I beat it already though. I like the part were you builde an army and take over the world with explosives.
    How exactly did you "beat" Spore? I mean the galaxy is huge!

29. - Top - End - #1199
    Troll in the Playground

Well, not copletely.
    ____

30. - Top - End - #1200
    Firbolg in the Playground

Imp

Yeah, but all the planets are basically the same. It gets tedious after a little while.
    Spoiler: I've checked out the spoiler thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I've checked out the comic thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    I can't find the one with the "cartoon butt," though.
    OK, finally tracked the Naked Superheroes guy down
    What do you see as being objectionable about it? The use of the word "bimbos"?
    Quote Originally Posted by stack View Post
    There are no nipples or genitals
    Looks like a nipple when I look close.
    Then don't look close.