New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale: Discussion Thread XV, Now Darker and Edgier

Quote Originally Posted by Shades of gray View Post
    Sure thing. I'm just waiting for Q to say Yay or nay to the motorcycle gang.
    I say YAY!

Right-o. Time to make my character sheets. I'll be back in a while.
    Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #212
    Firbolg in the Playground

Jakob

Character Power Level: Mid level (8-14) Tiefling rogue. Great skills in riding a motorcycle. Wields a single pistol.

Description: He rarely shows his eyes, prefering to wear his shades over them. The amulet he is wearing is a reminder that some people made poor decisions (Like his father) and chose to side with the UNA. He is Oliver's driver, as Oliver prefers to maintain the gunner position.

Background: He was born in Blauport, when Lily was in a relationship with Antoine. After, Lily left to Carceri, and Antoine and Jakob moved to
    Surport. He lived his life thinking that he had no grandfather, as Antoine thought that he would be a corrupting influence. He met his grandfather, Oliver, and learned of Ins and the evil of the UNA. He tried to explain this to his father, but he didn't listen. Jakob ran away from home with Oliver and joined the resistance.
    Last edited by Shades of Gray; 2008-12-20 at 03:54 PM.

3. - Top - End - #213

Imp

Okay, I think we're putting waaay too many restrictions on this. We're not going to hold a vote to see if people can join. The character sheets are fine, but the requirements for newbies need to be simple.

We also need to make sure we're not alienating our longtime contributors. Future Imperfect is a continuation of the Fat Fish Fury storyline. It doesn't need its own thread or its own discussion thread. It's still ABR. And just because the story is grittier, doesn't mean everything has to be brown and gray. Empire Strikes Back was gritty, and it still had room for color and humor. NC can do any awesome things he wants. The Rule of Cool, Rule of Funny, and Rule of Awesome all still apply to FFF2: FI. If we eliminate all the humor and awesometude, we're gonna get bored FAST.

Also, I think Mechafox should command the Resistance's communication systems.

*Oliver is engaged in a firefight. He presses a button on his Codec or whatever.*
    "Mecha, we're in trouble here! Get me Chriky!"
    "I'll patch you through, Senator. Would you like to try a combo meal?"
    "Uh, maybe next time."
    Last edited by Fawkes; 2008-12-20 at 02:02 PM.
    Spoiler: I've checked out the spoiler thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I've checked out the comic thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    I can't find the one with the "cartoon butt," though.
    OK, finally tracked the Naked Superheroes guy down
    What do you see as being objectionable about it? The use of the word "bimbos"?
    Quote Originally Posted by stack View Post
    There are no nipples or genitals
    Looks like a nipple when I look close.
    Then don't look close.

4. - Top - End - #214
    Barbarian in the Playground

So when are we allowed to dtart making FFF comics.
    Awsome avvie by Fayt
    Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    *vows never to be a jerk again*
    The Fire Within:
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #215

I think you mean FI comics; in about a week or so, likely more.
    If you want a OotS style Touhou avatar, send me a request.

Steam name: memnarch. Same avatar.

6. - Top - End - #216
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm in favour of splitting FI off from the ABR thread, the genre, rules, etc. are all drastically changed compared to FFF, and I think to ABR in general.

7. - Top - End - #217

Quote Originally Posted by memnarch View Post
    I think you mean FI comics; in about a week or so, likely more.
    I did mean FI thanks. But i'm very impatient and waiting becomes boring i'll have to find something to fill the time. Suggestions?
    Awsome avvie by Fayt
    The Fire Within:
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #218

Participate in FFF, SDSB, P3...

Two hours later:

Ride a bicycle, perfect nuclear fission, save the planet from global warming...

9. - Top - End - #219

Two hours later:

I'm gonna try and save the planet from global warming.
    Awsome avvie by Fayt
    The Fire Within:
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #220
    Ogre in the Playground

Two hours later:

Bah! Fusion is the way to go.

11. - Top - End - #221
    Ogre in the Playground

@Lyinginbedmon: How exactly is Future Imperfect that different from the rest of the plots ? Plot 3 is not High Fantasy and yet you consider it part of Avatar Battle Royale. The rules are simply to make the plot less complicated and the characters a little more fleshed out and consistent with the rest of the setting.

12. - Top - End - #222
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

I think the difference is that consistency and perhaps the tone of the setting. ABR has always been sort of like Dr. McNinja or something... awesome piled on awesome with more awesome attached from the sheer randomness or silliness of the setting. The thread was about fun and funny.

I fear that the darker and edgierness might put off a lot of people and detract from the general spirit of ABr.
    Visit the Chocolate Hammer IRC channel!
    (IRC Joining Guide Here!)

13. - Top - End - #223

Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I think the difference is that consistency and perhaps the tone of the setting. ABR has always been sort of like Dr. McNinja or something... awesome piled on awesome with more awesome attached from the sheer randomness or silliness of the setting. The thread was about fun and funny.

I fear that the darker and edgierness might put off a lot of people and detract from the general spirit of ABr.
    It is gonna be darker but It's still a direct link to FFF. We will still have lively plots SDSB and P3 and there will still be random killing but it seems funny to seperate two things that are so linked in with each other.
    Awsome avvie by Fayt
    The Fire Within:
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #224
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: Avatar Battle Royale: Discussion Thread XV, Now Darker and Edgier

Since technolocy is bigger in FI would it make sence for magic to be unstabble (spells are less specific and trustworthy, ex. mage hand doesn't cary same amount each time or even carry stuff) And dragonheritaged (the feat and the half-dragon) to be hunted and rare these days (only two half-dragons and two dragon heritaged).
    @Nameless: He's a SILVER-COLORED dragonwrought kobold (his heritage and his dragonwroughtness made him almost half-dragon).

I'll get done with their powers soon.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

15. - Top - End - #225
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    Since technolocy is bigger in FI would it make sence for magic to be unstabble (spells are less specific and trustworthy, ex. mage hand doesn't cary same amount each time or even carry stuff) And dragonheritaged (the feat and the half-dragon) to be hunted and rare these days (only two half-dragons and two dragon heritaged).
    @Nameless: He's a SILVER-COLORED dragonwrought kobold (his heritage and his dragonwroughtness made him almost half-dragon).

I'll get done with their powers soon.
    No. It doesn't make sense that technology and magic are incompatible. And the UNA does not hunt other species; they put them in zoos or integrate them in society.

@Kpenguin: I think it's refreshing to explore other genres for a while. For me, if things stay the same for too long, it starts to get old. Besides, adding more grit is good in my opinion, as it makes the villains seem more threatening.
    Last edited by Mad Mask; 2008-12-20 at 03:12 PM.

16. - Top - End - #226

So who are the known villains? Ins is. But we need more memorable villains. I'm thinking that Antoine (Jakob's dad and Oliver's son-in-law) would be a villain, and he would often fight with Oliver and his son.

17. - Top - End - #227

Firedrake says he wants to be a villain.

His story is that he spent too much time in his dragon form and turned evil. i'll make a charcter page for him.

Mad Mask are you gonna make an Ins character page.
    Last edited by chriky; 2008-12-20 at 03:20 PM.
    Awsome avvie by Fayt
    The Fire Within:
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #228
    Bugbear in the Playground

Here's my application. I spoilered it because it is very long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Kr'klk S'kl'k'kk "The Raging Flame"

Notable Characteristics: The Raging Flame, as the resistance has taken to calling him, has a very hard time communicating verbally with others. Instead, he tends to communicate with thought. Although he knows how to speak their language, he is physically incapable of doing so. His mind has been trained by his tribe's shaman, and he has learned very quickly. At the young age of four, The Raging Flame is capable of bending reality at will. The dark green carapace surrounding his body is naturally there; it is his body's outer shell. The dark orange plates were originally the same color of green, but he colored them in a thri-kreen ritual, marking him as a firemind. His physical voice is high pitched, and made up of shrill clicks and hisses. His mental voice does not actually exist, and thus has no voice. It exists entirely in concept.

Personality: The Raging Flame has a hard time understanding people. Despite his young age, he acts very mature, although his standards are different. He feels no remorse for killing those he does not understand, and he fights for what he feels is right. He does not generally rush to conclusions, but the actions he does take are considered by others to be very rash, though he does generally think hard about doing them. He never feels sad, for he feels that it is better to move on, and nothing can be achieved by grieving.

Background:
    -Part One: Firemind
    The Raging Flame was born and raised in the S'kl'k'kk Thri-Kreen clan in the softwind desert. Among his hundreds of hatchery-kin, The Raging Flame was the only with the mental capabilities and organization of a firemind. At the age of sixteen months, he was taken in by the great shaman to begin his training. The firemind training is normally a very long and arduous path, but The Raging Flame was able to grasp even the most mind-boggling concepts with ease. When he was twenty months old, he overpowered the shaman during his training, though he was only half way through his full training. He finished his training within the next month, and he was able to participate in the branding ritual along with a much older age group. Although The Raging Flame asked the great shaman to be his replacement, he was turned down, for his mind was not as others, and he could endanger the other potential fireminds. In his rage, The Raging Flame attacked the shaman, killing him on the spot. Although among his tribe this made him the new shaman, he quickly saw the error in his ways, and understood why he could not become the shaman. Although he was brilliant, he was not wise enough to teach others. In shame, he fled the village, and ran through the desert for days.

-Part Two: The Sovice Platoon
    Eventually, he found the edge of the desert. He had never known there was anything past the desert, for his tribe was stationary. Amazed, he took his firsts steps out of the desert, and was quickly overcome by the moisture and plantlife. His power began to diminish, for he was losing contact with his motherland. His shame, however, kept him moving. After many more days of travel, he came across a Sovice platoon. They began to speak words The Raging Flame did not understand. Confused, he attempted to communicate. However, one of the hastier troops soon attacked him, and The Raging Flame fought through the entire platoon, burning them from the inside out, and dropping others still by overwhelming them mentally. When he had dispatched the platoon, he continued on his way, unsure of where he was headed. Soon, a storm began to brew. Amidst the rain, The Raging Flame was lost. He began to wander aimlessly, unsure of where he was headed. When the storm ended, he knew not where he was, nor where he was traveling.

-Part Three: The City and the Scholar
    The Raging Flame was attacked by several other Sovice platoons over the next few months, and he soon found himself traveling towards a strange cluster of steel and brick. It was a city, but the Raging Flame had never encountered anything of the sort. When he arrived at the gates, he and the guards were both utterly confused. This time, The Raging Flame made no actions to attack, and he planned to flee if they showed any signs of hostility. After about a half an hour of digging through their manuals and books, the guards learned what he was. Luckily for the guards, according to their records, there was a scholar currently researching the patterns of the Thri-Kreen life in the Softwind Desert. The scholar arrived several hours later, and he knew how to communicate with The Raging Flame. When the scholar had learned of the fate that had befallen him, he decided to ask the Sovice to spare the creature from their relentless attacks. The man never returned. The guards quickly apprehended The Raging Flame after setting up an antimagic field, and they took him to a helicopter bound for the Softwind Desert.

-Part Four: Left to Die
    They landed him in the middle of nowhere, sending him off. However, as the helicopter took off again, it was quickly shot down by a rusty, make-shift Resistance Vehicle several thousand feet off. The Raging Flame didn't understand much, but he did understand that the enemy of an enemy is a friend. He quickly ran towards the vehicle. When he arrived, the Resistance began to inspect him. He was wearing antimagic shackles bearing the mark of the Sovice. Clearly, he was not their ally. Luckily for The Raging Flame, one of the people riding in the vehicle was a knowledgeable magus, and he was able to delve into the thoughts and memories of The Raging Flame, and even have a conversation inside his head. Clearly, this being was alien, yet also brilliant.

-Part Five: Vengeance
    After several minutes of conversation, they were interrupted by a far-off explosion. They quickly hurried towards it, and The Raging Flame recognized the site. It was where he had grown up; his village. And it was being bombed by the Sovice. Many of The Raging Flame's kin were captured and hauled away; many others were mercilessly slaughtered. Clearly they saw the Thri-Kreen as a threat to them. The magus began to explain to The Raging Flame the goals of the resistance, and he knew that this being would make a valuable ally to them. He was not just fighting to bring down the oppressive government. He was fighting to avenge his comrades.

-Part Six: The Resistance
    The Raging Flame did not speak much in the rest of the trip, and he was quickly brought to the Resistance's headquarters. He began his military training, and the magus quickly taught him different uses of magic and telepathy. After another month of training, The Raging Flame learned the language of the humans, and he also learned to communicate it through his mind. He further refined his powers, and began to fight for the resistance. He quickly became known as The Raging Flame among the resistance. He fought diligently for the resistance for the next few years, and quickly ascended the ranks. He now resides as a military head of special forces.

Powers/Abilities: The Raging Flame is based loosely on the Soulknife and Pyrokineticist class from the Expanded Psionics Handbook. He can conjure two flaming whips and two mindblades at will, and his fire can burn through even the toughest of steel. He can enter the minds of willing others, or forcefully read the minds of those unwilling. With focus, he can also crush the minds of the weak-willed.
    Last edited by Wreckingrocc; 2008-12-20 at 03:37 PM.
    The artist formerly known as Tired N' Drowzy, master of puns.

19. - Top - End - #229
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mask View Post
    @Kpenguin: I think it's refreshing to explore other genres for a while. For me, if things stay the same for too long, it starts to get old. Besides, adding more grit is good in my opinion, as it makes the villains seem more threatening.
    I'm fine with adding more grit and substance to the plot. I'm also fine with making it a little more darker. However, ABR and its plots must remain, at its core, light-hearted. I want FI to be like Empire Strikes Back, not Warhammer 40k.
    Visit the Chocolate Hammer IRC channel!
    (IRC Joining Guide Here!)

20. - Top - End - #230

Quote Originally Posted by Tired N' Drowzy View Post
    Here's my application. I spoilered it because it is very long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Kr'klk S'kl'k'kk "The Raging Flame"

Notable Characteristics: The Raging Flame, as the resistance has taken to calling him, has a very hard time communicating verbally with others. Instead, he tends to communicate with thought. Although he knows how to speak their language, he is physically incapable of doing so. His mind has been trained by his tribe's shaman, and he has learned very quickly. At the young age of four, The Raging Flame is capable of bending reality at will. The dark green carapace surrounding his body is naturally there; it is his body's outer shell. The dark orange plates were originally the same color of green, but he colored them in a thri-kreen ritual, marking him as a firemind. His physical voice is high pitched, and made up of shrill clicks and hisses. His mental voice does not actually exist, and thus has no voice. It exists entirely in concept.

Personality: The Raging Flame has a hard time understanding people. Despite his young age, he acts very mature, although his standards are different. He feels no remorse for killing those he does not understand, and he fights for what he feels is right. He does not generally rush to conclusions, but the actions he does take are considered by others to be very rash, though he does generally think hard about doing them. He never feels sad, for he feels that it is better to move on, and nothing can be achieved by grieving.

Background: The Raging Flame was born and raised in the S'kl'k'kk Thri-Kreen clan in the softwind desert. Among his hundreds of hatchery-kin, The Raging Flame was the only with the mental capabilities and organization of a firemind. At the age of sixteen months, he was taken in by the great shaman to begin his training. The firemind training is normally a very long and arduous path, but The Raging Flame was able to grasp even the most mind-boggling concepts with ease. When he was twenty months old, he overpowered the shaman during his training, though he was only half way through his full training. He finished his training within the next month, and he was able to participate in the branding ritual along with a much older age group. Although The Raging Flame asked the great shaman to be his replacement, he was turned down, for his mind was not as others, and he could endanger the other potential fireminds. In his rage, The Raging Flame attacked the shaman, killing him on the spot. Although among his tribe this made him the new shaman, he quickly saw the error in his ways, and understood why he could not become the shaman. Although he was brilliant, he was not wise enough to teach others. In shame, he fled the village, and ran through the desert for days. Eventually, he found the edge of the desert. He had never known there was anything past the desert, for his tribe was stationary. Amazed, he took his firsts steps out of the desert, and was quickly overcome by the moisture and plantlife. His power began to diminish, for he was losing contact with his motherland. His shame, however, kept him moving. After many more days of travel, he came across a Sovice platoon. They began to speak words The Raging Flame did not understand. Confused, he attempted to communicate. However, one of the hastier troops soon attacked him, and The Raging Flame fought through the entire platoon, burning them from the inside out, and dropping others still by overwhelming them mentally. When he had dispatched the platoon, he continued on his way, unsure of where he was headed. Soon, a storm began to brew. Amidst the rain, The Raging Flame was lost. He began to wander aimlessly, unsure of where he was headed. When the storm ended, he knew not where he was, nor where he was traveling. He was attacked by several other Sovice platoons over the next few months, and he soon found himself traveling towards a strange cluster of steel and brick. It was a city, but the Raging Flame had never encountered anything of the sort. When he arrived at the gates, he and the guards were both utterly confused. This time, The Raging Flame made no actions to attack, and he planned to flee if they showed any signs of hostility. After about a half an hour of digging through their manuals and books, the guards learned what he was. Luckily for the guards, according to their records, there was a scholar currently researching the patterns of the Thri-Kreen life in the Softwind Desert. The scholar arrived several hours later, and he knew how to communicate with The Raging Flame. When the scholar had learned of the fate that had befallen him, he decided to ask the Sovice to spare the creature from their relentless attacks. The man never returned. The guards quickly apprehended The Raging Flame after setting up an antimagic field, and they took him to a helicopter bound for the Softwind Desert. They landed him in the middle of nowhere, sending him off. However, as the helicopter took off again, it was quickly shot down by a rusty, make-shift Resistance Vehicle several thousand feet off. The Raging Flame didn't understand much, but he did understand that the enemy of an enemy is a friend. He quickly ran towards the vehicle. When he arrived, the Resistance began to inspect him. He was wearing antimagic shackles bearing the mark of the Sovice. Clearly, he was not their ally. Luckily for The Raging Flame, one of the people riding in the vehicle was a knowledgeable magus, and he was able to delve into the thoughts and memories of The Raging Flame, and even have a conversation inside his head. Clearly, this being was alien, yet also brilliant. After several minutes of conversation, they were interrupted by a far-off explosion. They quickly hurried towards it, and The Raging Flame recognized the site. It was where he had grown up; his village. And it was being bombed by the Sovice. Clearly they saw the Thri-Kreen as a threat to them. The magus began to explain to The Raging Flame the goals of the resistance, and he knew that this being would make a valuable ally to them. He was not just fighting to bring down the oppressive government. He was fighting to avenge his comrades. The Raging Flame did not speak much in the rest of the trip, and he was quickly brought to the Resistance's headquarters. He began his military training, and the magus quickly taught him different uses of magic and telepathy. After another month of training, The Raging Flame learned the language of the humans, and he also learned to communicate it through his mind. He further refined his powers, and began to fight for the resistance. He quickly became known as The Raging Flame among the resistance. He fought diligently for the resistance for the next few years, and quickly ascended the ranks. He now resides as a military head of special forces.

Powers/Abilities: The Raging Flame is based loosely on the Soulknife and Pyrokineticist class from the Expanded Psionics Handbook. He can conjure two flaming whips and two mindblades at will, and his fire can burn through even the toughest of steel. He can enter the minds of willing others, or forcefully read the minds of those unwilling. With focus, he can also crush the minds of the weak-willed.
    i'm sorry but i can't be bothered to read all that so could you give me a brief synopsis of his background.
    Awsome avvie by Fayt
    The Fire Within:
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #231
    Ogre in the Playground

The antagonists of Future Imperfect aren't really what you would call "villains", except maybe Ins. In order of importance there is Oscar, Prince of Salmonville and Vice-President of the Main Assembly of the United Nations of Avbaroy, Charles Caelerus, who joined the UNA and helped unite Pericle, Ex-High Senator Gwyn, Prime Minister of New Alphantica (a country of pro-UNA Guinoids), Sir Dmitry Reinfedl, Speaker of the Lockutan Parliament and many others.

22. - Top - End - #232

Maybe format it so it is more readable, using dunno, paragraphs.

23. - Top - End - #233

I honestly don't want to make a sheet. You guys know my character, how strong he is. Even though he is very strong he doesn't display power very often.

24. - Top - End - #234

OK. I'll do it in numbered bullet points.
    1. The Raging Flame grew up in the Softwind desert with a Thri-Kreen clan
    2. He greatly excellent in his studies to become a fire mind, which is a title of great honor in his clan.
    3. He quickly surpassed even his master, and he killed his master in a fit of rage when he was rejected to become the new master
    4. He ran away, and, after many days of random wandering, came upon a Sovice Platoon.
    5. He killed the platoon in self-defense, and was attacked by many other platoons over the next few months.
    6. He soon arrived at a city, where he was taken slightly more hospitably. A Thri-kreen Scholar heard of his perils and left to ask the Sovice to call off the bounty.
    7. The man never returned, and The Raging Flame was quickly imprisoned and brought to the Softwind Desert, where he was left to die
    8. He found the Resistance, who shot down the helicopter that had left him. There, he met a magus who could communicate with him mentally.
    9. They soon returned to The Raging Flame's place of birth to find it attacked by the Sovice.
    10. The Raging Flame swore to avenge his kin, and he joined the reistance.
    11. He quickly learned to communicate via telepathy, and he fought diligently for the resistance.
    12. He now resides as the Military Head of Special Operations for the Resistance.

Better? The Resistance actually had real reasons for trusting him, and it's much more fleshed out and less 2-dimensional than this brief overview.

The Raging Flame is his nickname.

EDIT: Also changing my previous post to make it more readable.
    Last edited by Wreckingrocc; 2008-12-20 at 03:33 PM.

25. - Top - End - #235

That's better. I'm not a big fan of overly descriptive text; relatively short and to the point for me.

Good story too.
    If you want a OotS style Touhou avatar, send me a request.

Steam name: memnarch. Same avatar.

26. - Top - End - #236

Firedrake's FI story

The last form is him in FI.

Story: Since Threeshades death he has been slowly going crazy untill he became dangerous to anyone who came near him. Ins managed to restrain him and he is now kept locked away untill Ins needs him for a hard or dangerous job, such as killing high levelled PC's and NPC's.
    Last edited by chriky; 2008-12-20 at 03:36 PM.
    Awsome avvie by Fayt
    The Fire Within:
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #237

I'm using my wiki page as my sheet so be happy now. http://abr.wetpaint.com/page/Megadoomer#edit

28. - Top - End - #238

Done with the paragraphed text. It's now split into six titled, easy-to-read paragraphs.

EDIT: Personally, I think we should make a whole new character section for FI.

It will be easier to distinguish the time differences in the characters, and easier to skim through it quickly. The new subsection for characters, for example, would be separate from Characters and NPCs.
    Last edited by Wreckingrocc; 2008-12-20 at 03:40 PM.

29. - Top - End - #239

Last character, I promise. A semi-major villain.

Antoine, Agent A

Power Level: High-Mid level Sorcerer (Level 10-14). He focuses mostly on necromancy, enchantment, and illusion.

Background: He was born in Blauport, the son of two regular humans. He fell in love with a succubus named Lily, and gained the respect of her father, Oliver. Lily had a child, Jakob, after this they argued over how he should be raised. Lily left to live with her mother, Elizabeth.

After, Lily left to Carceri, Blauport was destroyed, so he moved to Surport. When Pericle joined the Coalition, Antoine joined the ghosts, an elite group of mage-inquisitors, specializing in espionage. Jakob ran away after he was "corrupted" by Oliver's influence. Now Antoine hunts them both.
    Last edited by Shades of Gray; 2008-12-20 at 03:54 PM.

30. - Top - End - #240
    Ogre in the Playground

Kashu is the capital of Tajira, a country that was pro-Sovice before the United Nations of Avbaroy. I think you meant Surport. And the UNA didn't "take over" Pericle or any nation; they accepted to join the coalition.