New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Default Re: Coplantor's Completly Creative Cautious and Contemplative Random Banter #109

Webcam, hm?

What a completely innocuous invention that I can in no way use to further observe you, mimicking your every habit, every inflection, every nervous tic as I slowly meld my mind around your psyche...

Yeah. Cats. Sounds good. You...heh heh...you do that...
    Spoiler
    Show
    <-I won this from Dr. Bath.
    Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #272
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Coplantor's Completly Creative Cautious and Contemplative Random Banter #109

Well, it seems like I'll spend christmas here in the playground. I was going to spend it at my aunt's house with my cousins but I had to come home because my brother is out of town and my mother decided that she and her new boyfriend were going also out of town and someone has to take care of the dogs. Not only that, but I also have to clean the house, you see, my mother had party yesterday and since she's not home someone else has to take care of all the dirty dishes and put some order on that god forsaken kitchen.
    I WAS THERE
    Life is like a dungeon master, if it smiles at you, you just know that something terrible is about to happen

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins View Post
    Sane.... isn't the word I'd use with you, Coplantor. Or myself, in fact. With myself, I'd say obssessive. With you, I'd say.... Coplantor.

Now I haz deviant!
    The DnD Logic
    Now I haz Blog!

3. - Top - End - #273
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Ouch. That's rough, Coplantor.

Well, hopefully people'll still drop in to keep you company, playground wise. Especially those who don't or have already finished celebrating.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #274
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, I have my dogs and Oldies FM, if only I were french it could be a little more melodrmataic
    I WAS THERE
    Life is like a dungeon master, if it smiles at you, you just know that something terrible is about to happen

Spoiler
    Show
    Sane.... isn't the word I'd use with you, Coplantor. Or myself, in fact. With myself, I'd say obssessive. With you, I'd say.... Coplantor.

Now I haz deviant!
    The DnD Logic
    Now I haz Blog!

5. - Top - End - #275
    Ogre in the Playground

I got The Dark Knight and Spore.

Also, we found out today that Andre Jr will be coming home from the hospital on Saturday!!!!!
    Long live the Ceikatar!

Here Be Dragons

6. - Top - End - #276
    Ogre in the Playground

Hey! I'm so happy about you!

Christmas thoughts: Mmmm, I also recieved The Dark Knight DVD, it seems like it was a popular gift this season since a lot of playgrounders received it.

My christmas situation update: Mom's back, and it seems like all that eating and drinking from yesterday made her a little sick, now I have to take care of her.
    I WAS THERE

Spoiler
    Show

Now I haz deviant!
    The DnD Logic
    Now I haz Blog!

7. - Top - End - #277
    Ettin in the Playground

I plan on getting The Dark Knight eventually. For now, I'm happy with a zombie-centric holiday season.

8. - Top - End - #278
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

That's just no good, man. On the bright side, you don't have grandparents on their death beds to go visit. One of my friends had her grandma break down crying about that when she went to visit them today.

One of those situations where you really wish you could say something that could mean anything, but get the feeling that in light of the situation, words are trite.

Guess I'm just not good enough with 'em yet.

Here's to Christmasses with Internet Access though. gods, but I'd missed them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

9. - Top - End - #279
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldRose View Post
    I got The Dark Knight and Spore.

Also, we found out today that Andre Jr will be coming home from the hospital on Saturday!!!!!
    That is the best news of all.
    I hope you didn't have to do anything this Christmas, ER, and others dealt with all the shopping, cooking and stuff.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thank you kpenguin for the lovely avatar, Recaiden for my dolly, and Alleine for this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alleine View Post
    dish is a cool crazy cat lady.

10. - Top - End - #280
    Ogre in the Playground

Meh, you are riht, there are far worst things than my situation. Let's just hope that everything will be better next year. You know, I'm about to finish my first year on a college that I like, and it was a good year, let's wish the next one turns out to be as good as this one.
    I WAS THERE

Spoiler
    Show

Now I haz deviant!
    The DnD Logic
    Now I haz Blog!

11. - Top - End - #281

Quote Originally Posted by Coplantor View Post
    Meh, you are riht, there are far worst things than my situation. Let's just hope that everything will be better next year. You know, I'm about to finish my first year on a college that I like, and it was a good year, let's wish the next one turns out to be as good as this one.
    You never know, it might be even better!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thank you kpenguin for the lovely avatar, Recaiden for my dolly, and Alleine for this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alleine View Post
    dish is a cool crazy cat lady.

12. - Top - End - #282

NecromancerGuy

Mhm, here's to improved fortunes and good times as we look to the future. Sorry about that downer stuff.

And glad to hear that the tot can finally go home to live with you and the tyke. I was a bit concerned now since it's been almost a month. Good thing neonatal care has improved to the point where they could give him that support.
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew

13. - Top - End - #283
    Ogre in the Playground

I hope so, my life seems to get better every year, but not that of those close to me, my brother had to stop going to a private school due to the fact that mom is unemplyed right now. But a few opportunities appeared for her so probably next year will start quite well, also, it seems like I'll start working next month so I'll be able to contribute to pay my studies.
    I WAS THERE

Spoiler
    Show

Now I haz deviant!
    The DnD Logic
    Now I haz Blog!

14. - Top - End - #284

YESSSS!
    I finally got Nation!
    *does a little dance*

EDIT: Sorry to break the tone, but…
    This is RB, not the Depression thread.
    But congrats to ER and AF!
    Last edited by Uncle Festy; 2008-12-25 at 10:29 PM.
    Quote Of The Week Whenever I Feel Like Updating It (last updated 1/17/12)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Phase
    That guy was badass! He was like, "Oh! Oh, you're gonna try to Chuck Norris me, I'll just Chuck Norris you!" Unfortunately, I am the best Chuck Norris since Chuck Norris.
    Which is saying something, considering that Chuck Norris... was Chuck Norris.

15. - Top - End - #285
    Ogre in the Playground

Dont worry, not actually depressed about anything of the above. Now, can you tell me what do you mean by getting "nation"? That way I could join your happy dance!
    I WAS THERE

Spoiler
    Show

Now I haz deviant!
    The DnD Logic
    Now I haz Blog!

16. - Top - End - #286

My thoughts from yesterdays dinner at my grandparents:

"47 people, and yet I get along with none"

"hello beer, you and I are going to be friends tonight"

"I'm going to kill those kids"

"ooh fireworks"

"mmm being drunk and fireworks is probably not a good combination"

"Then again, I'm drunk and who listens to common sense while drunk?"

"oh ****, quick! where's the nearest international border?... oh wait, no one's hurt, *phew*"

"SANTA'S HERE!!!!!!!"*

"ooh shiny"

"I really should stop drinking now"

"ooh champagne"

"ok, just stop talking and people won't realize how drunk you are"

"Just a few more steps to my bed"

"mission success"

My first thought when I woke up this morning
    "Ha! No hangover."

*Note: In my family we don't receive gifts in christmas morning but instead we stay up until midnight when we do the gift giving.

Also today I got to eat this:
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #287
    Ogre in the Playground

Two things to say: You got drunk at a family christmas reunion???? Dude!

And... Please tell me that there are leftovers fo the gingerbread house at your house!
    I WAS THERE

Spoiler
    Show

Now I haz deviant!
    The DnD Logic
    Now I haz Blog!

18. - Top - End - #288

Two things to say: You got drunk at a family christmas reunion???? Dude!
    Read first thought

And... Please tell me that there are leftovers fo the gingerbread house at your house!
    Yes.

19. - Top - End - #289
    Ogre in the Playground

You know that the best way to level up a character AND gaining extra feats is through the DM's stomach right? Mmmmm. sugary christmassy deliciousness..
    I WAS THERE

Spoiler
    Show

Now I haz deviant!
    The DnD Logic
    Now I haz Blog!

20. - Top - End - #290

NecromancerGuy

Oh, yes, I have just learned that plum wine can be delicious.

Also, that it makes me sleepy, unlike other forms of alcohol. Or maybe I'm just tired and should go to bed. So, Good Night to all the playground, and good luck with the job hunting, monsignor.
    Homebrew

21. - Top - End - #291
    Ogre in the Playground

going to bed too, tomorrow is an important day in college, I have tomorrow and part of monday to finish my last presentation. So goodbye and goodnight everybody!
    I WAS THERE

Spoiler
    Show

Now I haz deviant!
    The DnD Logic
    Now I haz Blog!

22. - Top - End - #292

g'night, both of you.

I should probably head to bed myself. Bye bye.
    Last edited by Fostire; 2008-12-25 at 10:51 PM.

23. - Top - End - #293

Giiiiingerbread! I like the icing.

Also, plum wine?
    formerly known as xNadia
    apologies for the confusion and inconvenience

24. - Top - End - #294
    Ettin in the Playground

Huff, It's been a long day, but there's no better way to end it than with some nice Star Trek. Night, people.

25. - Top - End - #295
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by xNadia View Post
    Giiiiingerbread! I like the icing.

Also, plum wine?
    Is it better than grape wine?

G'night Phase.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

26. - Top - End - #296

Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    Is it better than grape wine?

G'night Phase.
    I see what you did there.

Goodnight Moon!
    formerly known as xNadia

27. - Top - End - #297
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Dont worry, not actually depressed about anything of the above. Now, can you tell me what do you mean by getting "nation"? That way I could join your happy dance!
    I assume he's referring to the Terry Pratchett novel Nation, the first non-Discworld novel published by that author in many years.

Possessing the self-control of a feral squirrel, I nabbed said item the week it came out.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #298

So, I just met another Playgrounder while playing TF2! His name's Job here. (Pronounced as Job from The Bible)
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterwind View Post
    Ooooh, Zak is back!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Death Knight by Threeshades, Werewolf Knight by boomwolf

29. - Top - End - #299

Uhh, how is Job from the Bible pronounced? And awesome. My chances of getting to do that are almost nil.

Also, I have a feeling that Rutsy here is right. Which now annoys me, because I wanted that book, and I can't believe I didn't think of it first.

Then again, someone could just have conquered a nation and given as a gift.
    formerly known as xNadia

30. - Top - End - #300

Quote Originally Posted by xNadia View Post
    Uhh, how is Job from the Bible pronounced? And awesome. My chances of getting to do that are almost nil.

Also, I have a feeling that Rutsy here is right. Which now annoys me, because I wanted that book, and I can't believe I didn't think of it first.

Then again, someone could just have conquered a nation and given as a gift.
    http://inogolo.com/audio/Job_4662.mp3

Joe-b.

(not me talking btw)
    Last edited by Zakama; 2008-12-26 at 03:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterwind View Post
    Ooooh, Zak is back!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Death Knight by Threeshades, Werewolf Knight by boomwolf