New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: All Flesh Must Be Eaten Group 1

I've got a wood saw on my multitool, if that would help.
    Thanks to Edwin for the Avatar!

2. - Top - End - #62
    Pixie in the Playground

(You guys do have the rusty crowbar too, and crates...)

Gary steps back and pulls his shotgun to bear, aiming dead center of the door. Jim undoes the lock and pulls the chain loose opening the door. Hurrying in the outsiders, Jim quickly locks the door back up (unless you do something here to stop him). Gary keeps his distance and keeps the shotgun on the new people.

(Give you some quick RP time before the search.)

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground

Han steps in first, her pale hands strecthed out in a sign of good will. Her three men came in afterwards, cradling their Kalashnikov's in non-threatening positions.

Anyone who watches the news at all, or even looked on MSN recognizes her as, indeed, Senetor Shona Han.

Her hands are still up "Well, check us"
    She's Shona Han. Disappearing for a hundred years just means she's had a hundred years to plan. Trying to find out what happened to her is just going to draw her attention.

Then it's a good thing Greystone can KICK REASON TO THE CURB AND GO BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE!
    - SurlySeraph

4. - Top - End - #64
    Troll in the Playground

Leslie takes the opportunity to examine Han's person, looking for blood, torn clothing, and anything good to steal.

Beguiler, you just got served.
    ALL hail DirtyTabs, creator of this wonderful UserClone TRONpony!
    *sigh*
    X Stat to Y Bonus
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by BRC
    Railroading isn't saying "There is a wall there", Railroading is when you say "There is a wall everywhere BUT there"

5. - Top - End - #65
    Ogre in the Playground

She seems to be inappropriately immaculate, not even a lot of dust on her. The suit is expensive, and you can assume that she is well off.
    She's Shona Han. Disappearing for a hundred years just means she's had a hundred years to plan. Trying to find out what happened to her is just going to draw her attention.

Then it's a good thing Greystone can KICK REASON TO THE CURB AND GO BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE!
    - SurlySeraph

6. - Top - End - #66
    Orc in the Playground

Juan
    "Where'd the hell you come from? The Ritz?"
    He glares at the bodyguards and tries to look imposing and tough.
    Deviantart
    Youtube
    Spoiler
    Show
    Every few years, the yank moviegoing public is greeted with a movie that instantly earns the desirable tag of "One of the Scariest Movies Ever Made!" This designation accustomed be reserved for less than the foremost special of terror tales — psychotic, The Exorcist, Alien — however currently, it is a catch phrase combat, Saw, The Descent, Paranormal Activity, Insidious, Sinister — the list goes on. (But no Jack and Jill? What the hell?) -A Wise Adbot

7. - Top - End - #67
    Ogre in the Playground

Han raises an eyebrow "No, I was getting ready for a meeting at the time"

The men did not need to look threatening. Two of them were big guys, and Dimitri's eyes were grey steel, cold and calculating.

- SurlySeraph

8. - Top - End - #68
    Pixie in the Playground

Jim will also engage in a search of the people. Starting with the men. This includes the lifting of shirts etc.

He will turn towards Shona as he finishes with the men. "Have to go through the same with you I'm afraid ma'am. Can't let any of those bloodsuckers get a foothold in here."

If he gets consent he will go through the same motions a little more delicately.

9. - Top - End - #69
    Ogre in the Playground

She allows it...grudgingly. If any hand gets to close to anything...private she'll slap it away but mostly she stands stock still while she is checked.

The men have some blood on them, but not their own. Shona is unharmed as well.

"Is that all" she says impatiently.

- SurlySeraph

10. - Top - End - #70
    Troll in the Playground

"No. I'd also like to add that I think your bra is pretty," says Leslie with a smirk, flipping Han the bird. "Get over yourself, lady, you're one of the peasants now. Or should I say rats on a sinking ship?"

*sigh*
    X Stat to Y Bonus
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Railroading isn't saying "There is a wall there", Railroading is when you say "There is a wall everywhere BUT there"

11. - Top - End - #71
    Ogre in the Playground

Shona's nostrils flared for the briefest of moments , before she reigned in her considerable (and dangerous) anger " I do not appreciate your tone" she said softly "I don't think you are peasants, though you are certainly a dumb ass"

Vlad stepped forward and growled but Shona put a hand on his arm "There is no need to get in a fight over this vulgar piece of Sh*t" she said forcefully, and with a glare the Russian moved behind her once more.

- SurlySeraph

12. - Top - End - #72
    Orc in the Playground

Juan laughs and then walks nest to a crate. He sits down against it and begins to bites his nails. "So, how it been out there? You see or hear anything?"
    Deviantart
    Youtube
    Spoiler
    Show
    Every few years, the yank moviegoing public is greeted with a movie that instantly earns the desirable tag of "One of the Scariest Movies Ever Made!" This designation accustomed be reserved for less than the foremost special of terror tales — psychotic, The Exorcist, Alien — however currently, it is a catch phrase combat, Saw, The Descent, Paranormal Activity, Insidious, Sinister — the list goes on. (But no Jack and Jill? What the hell?) -A Wise Adbot

13. - Top - End - #73
    Ogre in the Playground

"Well, it took us a while to find a safe route though to here" Shona said "The rioters...or whatever they are, are gathering big mobs around some of the population zones of New York. We had to...eliminate some stragglers"

She rolled her shoulders "Well, I emailed an army friend of mine, and she should be on her way as soon as possible. I just needed a relatively safe location that she could retrieve me at"

- SurlySeraph

14. - Top - End - #74
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm not so sure this is a safe place anymore. Between that bullhorn of yours, and the possibility that you were followed, I'm thinking we need to gather supplies and prepare to run. Just in case.

15. - Top - End - #75
    Bugbear in the Playground

"Where abouts are they supposed to be? I had to get here on the road. I'll tell you, if they're trying to drive I'd give up now. Your friend is probably dead. Especially if you're not treating those things as what they are."

Hax jumps down, whistling strains of the 1812 Overture, snatches the crowbar from wherever it is, and begins to pry open the nearest crate.
    You don't want the monster? You don't throw the switch.
    Awesome Avatar by Starwoof

16. - Top - End - #76
    Ogre in the Playground

Shona smirked slightly "They'll probably come in on the road, but they won't be alone. I bank on having at least her Company, but hopefully a good section of the army"

- SurlySeraph

17. - Top - End - #77
    Ogre in the Playground

Jack

Army? Isn't that like ringing the dinner bell at an all-you-can-eat buffet?

18. - Top - End - #78
    Ogre in the Playground

"I don't know what your talking about" Shona frowned slightly "The army should be able to take out rioters, even if it is some sort of rabies. Besides Major Finate is the head of the SRT, or Special Response Teams, they'll be trained for this sorta thing."

- SurlySeraph

19. - Top - End - #79

"You train. The Soldiers. For Zombies???"

20. - Top - End - #80
    Ogre in the Playground

"zombies?" Shona scoffed "Rioters, I understand. Perhaps a sickness, sure, Zombies? Not a chance in hell"

- SurlySeraph

21. - Top - End - #81
    Orc in the Playground

Juan makes a disgruntled sigh, "These dudes are like...really annoying. They been talkin' bout this zombie s#!t..All. Day." He tries smoothing and patting his hair down. "I hope they bring a lot of guns."
    Deviantart
    Youtube
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #82
    Ogre in the Playground

Zombies is a good enough name for what I saw. People getting eaten, and then standing back up? I saw some poor policeman shoot one of the "rioters" in the chest three times before the thing grabbed 'em.

23. - Top - End - #83

"I saw a cop get mauled by a 6-year-old kid. Rabies my ass."

24. - Top - End - #84
    Ogre in the Playground

Shona blinked "Fine, lets call them zombies. In any case, I think we should have faith that someone will get things organized. Hell if we have to leave I believe their is an army base not too far away"

- SurlySeraph

25. - Top - End - #85
    Ogre in the Playground

That's all well and good, but I'm still not going to wait for them to show up...just in case.

26. - Top - End - #86

"If there's an army base one of two things will have happened:
    1. It's been swamped with refugees, potentially those afflicted by whatever creates the zombies, divine, magical or infectious agents aside. In this scenario, the base is overrun with the living dead and very few of the members remaining on base are alive.
    2. The army base is sealed off and may be attempting to expand that quarantine. This scenario would mean that the chances of normal operations of the base are suspended and it is under quasi-martial law."

Hax stops to take a rather large breath and begins to enumerate points by holding up his fingers.

"Either situation is not good. What we have here is a present sense of danger, case in fact: the ravening hordes outside the warehouse that may or may not have been drawn by these three."

Hax points at the woman and her guards.
    "Two. We are stuck inside the warehouse, with no idea as to what is going on outside. I haven't noticed any windows."
    Hax gestures at the corrugated steel walls and roof.
    "Point the third: We have no idea what is in these crates, and if it will aid our egress. We do know that we may remain relatively safe while inside of this warehouse.
    Four. As far as we know, none of us are afflicted with whatever condition creates the zombies.
    Five. We do not know if the military base is safe. So that leaves us with several possible courses of action."

Hax closes his hand again and ticks things off on his fingers as he recites the courses of action.
    "1. Sit on our asses and wait to see what happens. We could prepare as much as we like, but we at least know the type of danger we are presented with if we remain here, the aforementioned possibility of ravening hordes of flesh-eating zombies.
    2. Escape, right away. We know there are zombies converging on this location. We do not know if the warehouse will hold against numbers. If we wait too long, we risk certain death.
    3. Escape, later. We also do not know what the state of affairs will be like when we leave. We may not have a chance to resupply for some time, which puts us back at this crate. What the hell is in it? Anyone want to try opening it. Perhaps one of you wonderful people with guns?"

27. - Top - End - #87
    Troll in the Playground

My vote is to see what supplies are here first, prepare as best we can, and head for someplace safer, more defensible.

*sigh*
    X Stat to Y Bonus
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #88
    Pixie in the Playground

OOC: Sorry for the delay guys, exams.

IC: The other people seem to be curling up as families and generally avoiding the new people. The two rednecks are keeping their eyes on the door, and on the new arrivals.

Hax
    Spoiler
    Show
    As you pop open the first crate (not as hard as you imagined it would be) it seems to be a crate full of somewhat dusty, though still in their airtight wrapping, MREs. A couple of the crates nearby have the same markings as this one.

29. - Top - End - #89

Hax wanders over to another crate with a different set of markings. "Let's see. Meals-Ready-To-Eat. They issue those to the military don't they? ****. If we've been in an armed forces warehouse this entire time, I'm going to kick something." Hax places the crowbar into another crate and tries to pry it open.
    "Those things have a shelf-life of what? Two... three years? Someone check the expiry on those."
    Last edited by Aergoth; 2009-01-22 at 04:56 PM.

30. - Top - End - #90
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh hey, those things aren't half bad. I used to eat those when I went camping with my folks.

*Jack looks around for something that can be used as a backpack or bag*