New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Devil

Default Looking for an Eladrin and level progression

Hello everyone, I am about to start a Gestalt campaign and I wanted to play a Celestial/Sorcerer, to try and take advantage of the inherent levels of cleric that many celestials have.
    I was planning on going with Solar, but they may be a little to righteous for my group so I was hoping that someone may have seen or made an Eladrin that had cleric levels that progress with it like the solar`s do

thanks
    Last edited by Poodle; 2008-12-27 at 11:59 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Looking for an Eladrin and level progression

IIRC Ghaele Eladrin are a 20 level "class" in savage species.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

Devil

Thanks for the Response, I probably should have mentioned I had considered the Ghaele but there cleric levels only progress up to lvl 14.

I was trying to get something that would go all the way to 20 or 20+ like the solars dose.

I know that People like dice Feeks have made more celestials galixetar (doubt that how its spelt) and so on,
    but since they restarted that site I have not been able to find any of their old stuff so I was hoping that someone may have seen or made a celestial that might work
    if all else fails I am happy to use the solar there is even a progression on this forum I was just trying for the cha good alignment

Thanks

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

Using ghaele is perfect, I'd say. Just prestige class Mystic theurge afterwards and those cleric levels and sorcerer levels just keep right on going up.

-X
    Chris Bennett
    Author and Lead Developer of Path of War
    Freelancer

My credits:
    Path of War and Path of War Expanded: An OGL Tome of Battle for the Pathfinder game system, for Dreamscarred Press.
    Psionics Augmented: Psychic Warrior and Psionics Augmented: Soulknife for Dreamscarred Press.

My extended homebrew signature!

5. - Top - End - #5
    Pixie in the Playground

Devil

lol its not a bad idea but can you apply Mystic theurge to racial spell levels ?

any other idea`s ?
    Last edited by Poodle; 2008-12-28 at 03:37 AM.