New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Banned

Default Re: [3.5] List of Half-Breeds

Quote Originally Posted by newbDM View Post
    This has me pondering, has there ever been a published (WotC or 3rd party) half-human/half-halfling, half-elf/half-halfling, and/or a half-gnome/half-halfling?
    well, I know that the 3.5 novels had Lidda and gimble as a possible pairing, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Otogi
    Most Terrible Looking Sex Toy
    I'd like to see that list out of morbid curiosity...

Quote Originally Posted by esorcher
    Wow. After reading through all of that, I'm going to point out one thing:

Why do we assume that all these pairings are consensual? Ropers have needs too, and, well, a dwarf hole feels just like any other hole.

Maybe a bit hairier.
    I've got B&B, I can shed some light...
    aeller tend to be the result of elves liking flying so much that they spend significant periods of time polymorphed as giant eagles, and, well giant eagles are, IIRC, sentient, so... things happen.
    Wendigo tend to be the result of dwarves getting lost in snowy areas, going feral, and joining a pack of winter wolves.
    Lashers are the old arcane experiment idea.
    Burrower (half gnome/umber hulk is the result of an umber hulk priest performing a complex ritual to evil elemental gods.
    Lurkers are the result of a gnome trying to shadow walk through a cloaker, or the children of such accidents.
    Morlocks (Gnome/Troglodyte) are the result of gnomes being exiled into the underdark by the gods and being accepted into Trog settlements as, basically, teachers and artists.
    Last edited by Prak; 2008-12-30 at 02:46 AM.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Troll in the Playground

Has anyone mentioned the Ogrillon? Half-Ogre, half-orc.
    Part of YugiohITP

Warning: This post may contain traces of nuts, madness and/or sarcasm, you have been warned.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Ogre in the Playground

What, no love for Owlbears? they are half-owl/half-bear, after all, so don't they fit?
    Witness my glory and know that when my darkness fades, if you yet live, it is because an ally does not.

AN EMPTY SPOT WITHIN MY CRAW CRAVES YOUR FLESH, YOUR BONES BLED RAW!
    YOUR FEAR! YOUR FEAR! SO SWEET! SO STRONG! TO TEASE MY TONGUE, YOUR LIVES ARE GONE!
    YOUR ODDS UNFAVORED, MY WEB TOO STRONG! SPEED WON'T NEGATE A LINE STEPPED WRONG!
    YOU DARE? DARE SMITE THIS AWESOME BEAST? YOUR FATES ARE SEALED AS MY NEXT FEAST!
    HEED THIS BECK AND HEAR THIS CALL! FIGHT ME STILL, YOUR WILLS SHALL FALL!