New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Barbarian in the Playground

RogueGuy

Default Re: Freeform Godgame: The Lightless (IC)

Bob

Pokes his stomach

"Let's create something to go in their . . . . . I wonder how I'd get it in."
    Annoying Gamer says - Hollywood is sooooooooo unoriginal. Hey, check out my dual wielding drow Drazzit!

Annoying Gamer says - My level 1 character's background is pretty complex. After fighting in the three great wars, he was forced to return home and kill an elder dragon single handily.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Pluto

Pluto flew to one of the rocks and the rock started to be destroyed. When Pluto was finished a single apple was left from the remains of the rock. Pluto then continued to fly, looking for something else that needed to be destroyed.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

"Hm.." Virgo thought and thought. "What about a race of beings that are typically frail but gradually become extremely powerful for exceptions of their race?"

4. - Top - End - #34
    Bugbear in the Playground

Frigis visibly gawked at Pluto with horror. Fiend! Obliterator! In a panic, Frigis snatched another floating rock protectively and stared at the appley aftermath of the God's actions. The destroyed stone had revealed something entirely different underneath. Not obliteration... He removed the shell, and released what was inside? Freed what was held hostage underneath?

5. - Top - End - #35

RogueGuy

Bob

"BORING!" Bob says and turns towards the asteroids. He begins flapping his arms and legs, clearly trying to make himself move towards the asteroids, but nothing happens.

After a few moments he frowns and lifts a foot to his face, sniffs it and then reaches out and grasps at the emptiness with his free hand. "Ohhhhh," he says. "Very interesting."

He concentrates for a moment and a small flat stone floats towards him, followed by another and another. Bob steps onto the stones as they form a small path for him, as his foot leaves each stone, it quickly flies around in front of him to form the next step in the path.

As he walks away he calls over his shoulder "I was trying to walk on thin air! Ha, no wonder it wasn't working."
    Annoying Gamer says - Hollywood is sooooooooo unoriginal. Hey, check out my dual wielding drow Drazzit!

Annoying Gamer says - My level 1 character's background is pretty complex. After fighting in the three great wars, he was forced to return home and kill an elder dragon single handily.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Ettin in the Playground

Artainis

"I believe that creatures we make should be able to use their minds as tools that are equally as, or even more so as effective as their bodies."

7. - Top - End - #37
    Bugbear in the Playground

Orpheus

"Any creature we create will need to be cold, and hardy to live in this forsaken void of a world. It will have to survive only by its wits and it's strong and firm eternal construction."
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayn
    You know, I'm beginning to realize that when I chose to go from being a player to being the GM, I essentially went from being a mere leader of some nation to being God. And it feels good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jade_Tarem View Post
    It's been said that a good backstory is like a skirt - it should be long enough to cover everything that needs to be covered, but short enough that it can keep someone's interest. This... is basically the train of a wedding dress.

8. - Top - End - #38

Nor

The god of light sat there, watching the other gods. Finally, the light stirred.

Are we going to discuss this for eternity or are we going to make something of this universe?

The ball of light zoomed off and enveloped several hefty asteroids. Sailing across the void, the space that he left behind no longer a boring black expanse but now filled with large dust clouds that reflected almost every color imaginable. The stars, originally pathetic pinpricks of light, likewise quivered and took on many different shades as well.

With a bit of chaos here, some destruction there and a tad of creation and reordering the available materials, the void became a picturesque universe full of color, brimming with possibility and excitement.

Nor settled down, exhausted, and waited for the other gods to act.
    Last edited by Smiley_; 2009-01-16 at 02:41 PM.

9. - Top - End - #39

RogueGuy

Bob

As the light begins to envelop the asteroids Bob squeels and starts to run towards them on his make shift stone path.

He gets near one of the asteroids that has not been fully enveloped yet. It is huge compared to his small child form, the size of a mountain.

"This ones mine!" He yells out sounding in all ways like a child at a toy store. He reaches reaches out with one hand and a small cloth bag appears, with the other hand he reaches out and grabs the asteroid. Neither change size as the small hand grips the giant asteroid and any mortal looking on it would have found themselves suffering a migraine from even watching such a spectacle. The gods who were able to see him however, thought little of the display.

With his right hand he grabs the asteroid and shoves it into his bag. He runs off with his bag and gasps in delight as Nor does his work. Bob runs through the clouds of dust and gasses that are being created, grabbing hand fulls hear and there and shoving them into his bag.