New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default [TOWN] - The Office Block

One year ago, a partially abandoned part of the town was purchased by an unknown benefactor. It was quickly renovated, the final touches added a few short weeks ago.

It's premium space now, all thick but stylish granite walls, quality wooden flooring and reinforced wood doors. A set of four large buildings, each building sub-divided into individual small offices.

The furniture got in yesterday. Now it's opening.

A dark-skinned man with shoulder-length black hair stands outside the third building of four. His green eyes are obscured behind dark glasses, and he wears a dark suit rather then his normal, more casual attire.

"It was about time I tried to go straight. This real-estate buy has a lot of potential."

This is his brainchild. It is an experiment. He's looking forward to seeing how it pays off.

And with that, he plopped down a sign in front of the building. "SPACE AVAILABLE: Contact Zonin Regal." Under that, his contact information.

Next to that, a smaller sign: "Regal Freelancing. Odd jobs, retrieval, and other. Appointments required for specialty services." And under that, the same contact information.

He pulls out his key, opens the door, and without ceremony opens the door, walking up the stairs to the top floor--- the fourth, his personal office.
    I Am A: True Neutral Human Bard (3rd Level)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-13
    Dexterity-11
    Constitution-12
    Intelligence-14
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-12
    ... And not even a good one.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: [TOWN] - The Office Block

It was a great room. The fourth-floor of building three was all for Zonin. Its windows opened to a great view of downtown. It was tastefully upholstered, with a leather swiveling chair behind a large, expensive desk made of some sort of exotic, expensive wood. A couch sat in the corner of the room, and several simple wooden chairs were propped up against the wall.

On a clothes rack next to the desk, a grey cloak, studded leather vest cotton shirt along with studded cotton pants hung, pressed and ready for use.

Zonin sat back, his legs propped onto his currently clear desk. He began to fiddle with the iron ring on his left hand... and waited.
    I Am A: True Neutral Human Bard (3rd Level)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-13
    Dexterity-11
    Constitution-12
    Intelligence-14
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-12
    ... And not even a good one.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [TOWN] - The Office Block

I young female gnome walks into the building and walks around trying to find someone. A little while later she is at the top flour and sees Zonin, she then walks up to him quitly and says in a soft voice "Ummm.... Sir i saw a sign outside about work and i was wondering if i could help out??"

Avvy By Me
    Proud Avatarist, Oh and I take requests
    My Art
    In The Playground Website

Magic Items
    Spoiler
    Show

Apocalypse Rising
    IC | OOC
    "Check mate I sunk your battle ship"
    Quote Originally Posted by drakeblood4 View Post
    Great artist, I'm assuming clinically insane as hes willing to draw for me. Also, *cracks whip* WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT OF YOUR BOX, I TOLD YOU TO DRAW FASTER!