New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default All Flesh Must Be Eaten Survival Game

Survival

It's been at least a week since you boarded a boat full of strangers to venture off-coast to see the whales. While enjoying the boat ride, waiting for the whales to venture up to the surface, a storm brewed. Instruments on board stated failing, the engine spluttered to a smoky halt, the boat stopped dead. Everyone went below deck and braced themselves for the storm to hit, and boy did it hit. Buffeted for what felt like hours, the boat barely held together. When it all died down, the captain went topside but quickly returned. With a grim look on his face he told everyone that everything on board was failing to respond. The mast had broken, leaving the boat at the mercy of the sea. The next few days were spent lying in hope of rescue, rationing out food and drifting on the open sea. A few days in, a gunshot was heard late at night. The captain had taken his own life. Little happened since. Food supplies grew shorter and shorter while days grew longer and longer.
    But today, things started to look up! In the distance: land! The tide seems to be pulling the boat towards the shore! Looks like everything will work out okay .

It's 10am on a breezy and bright morning. It's bee about about two hours since land was spotted. The current has been pulling the boat towards the shore since. You can see the shoreline reasonably clearly now. You're moving towards a small, sandy beach that's only about two hundred feet long. On either side of this beach are rocky outcroppings, but luckily it seems the boat will end up nowhere near them. At the head of the beach's right hand side (as you look at is) is a small tarmacked area with a signpost and a few people standing around in a group. On the other side is a small, white bungalow. It's windows are boarded up and large chunks of paint have peeled away.

On the boat itself are a bunch of instruments that refuse to work, some rope, some bottled water, some pens and paper, a calculator, a pair of binoculars, the captains revolver and 5 bullets. Food supplies have ran out.

The dead captain's body is left in the ship's store room, to keep it away from everyone.

The boat should reach the shore soon.

OOC
    Please include your character's name at the top of your posts. Keep OOC chat to a section at the end of your post like this.
    In your first post please post the final copy of your character sheet in spoiler tags.
    People who have posted by Wednesday morning GMT are included in the game.
    Let's do this .
    Dub Club in the Playground
    I need a new signature.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: All Flesh Must Be Eaten Survival Game

Allen Crawford
    Spoiler
    Show
    Allen Crawford
    Human Norm
    Attributes: 16 (Intelligence and Dexterity increased by 1 from drawbacks)
    Qualities: 7
    Drawbacks: 8
    Skills: 30

Primary Attributes
    Str: 2
    Dex: 3
    Con: 2
    Int: 3
    Per: 3
    Will: 3

Secondary Attributes
    Life Points: 26
    Endurance Points: 26
    Max Speed: 10mph

Qualities
    Acute Sight (2)
    Fast Reaction Time (2)
    Nerves of Steel (3)

Drawbacks
    Attractiveness (2)
    Honorable (1)
    Missing Left Hand (2)
    Reckless (2)
    Recurring Nightmares (1)

Skills
    Brawling 2
    Disguise 3
    Dodge 2
    Driving-Car 1
    Guns-Handguns 3
    Intimidation 2
    Investigation 3
    Notice 3
    Questioning 3
    Sleight of Hand 2
    Smooth Talking 2
    Streetwise 2
    Surveillance 2

Backstory/Character Info
    For the last 7 years, Allen worked for his city's police department. He started low, working as a beat cop who's job was to keep the streets looking as civilized as he could. He knew he wouldn't be satisfied doing this for the rest of his life, he just wasn't accomplishing enough. So when the opportunity arose, he volunteered to work as an undercover officer trying to infiltrate an illegal weapons ring and take it down. He spent three years gaining the trust of criminals, only to betray it later. When it came to the actual bust, he insisted that he be there to help. In the process of apprehending the criminals, he was severely injured. He lost his left hand, and sustained major facial scarring. No longer fit to work, he was forced to take a vacation. He took his wife's advice and went whale watching on his own, to take some time to work out what he was going to do next. He took his sidearm with him sarcastically. “What if those whales get angry at me for staying up all night reading that stupid book you gave me? I mean, I'd get pissed off too if someone kept waving a flashlight around, complaining about how Ayn Rand writes.”

Equipment
    Colt 1911A1 .45 Handgun
    D8x4 damage, 3/10/20/60/120 range
    7 Shot Magazine (2)
    Concealed carry holster
    Flashlight
    A little used copy of “Atlas Shrugged” by Ayn Rand

Allen has spent the last several days wishing he could do something to help. At first he tried to help calm the group down, but quickly realized that his visage scared everyone more than it comforted them. He made everyone aware that he is a cop, but failed to notify them of his weapon (which he keeps concealed). He is now waiting near the bow of the ship, watching the shore grow ever closer. His book and flashlight are tucked under his left arm. He scans the shore, trying to notice anything of importance.
    Notice (perception+notice): (1d10+6)[12] Whoops, forgot acute sight. That's another +2, 14 total.

OCC
    "lolz I shootz the first guy that looks like a zed"
    being the standard metagaming action. Lets get this started guys. Remember now, the only thing anyone here knows about zombies is what they've seen in "Dawn of the Dead". Oh, one question for the ZM. I'm assuming that our resident gamer nerd has tried to access the internet. How did that go?
    Last edited by JackTR69; 2009-01-12 at 03:37 PM.
    GENERATION 13: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and add 1 to the generation. social experiment.
    Talk to LordRod if you want him to make you an avatar as cool as mine.

3. - Top - End - #3

Jack TR69

The beach area is quite and mostly empty. Rocks continue around the shore to the right. On the left you notice the area above the rocks rises steadily into a hill. The people standing around above the beach look a bit dirty and scraggly. The boards and walls of the white bungalow look pretty banged up.

OOC
    It would make sense for him to do that. He tried but sadly he couldn't get any wireless reception out on the sea.
    Last edited by Jimp; 2009-01-12 at 04:17 PM.
    I need a new signature.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Dwarf in the Playground

OCC
    I figured as much about the wireless. I'm guessing that goes for the iphone too? Oh, and you can call me Jack, the rest is just gibberish I tagged on.
    GENERATION 13: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and add 1 to the generation. social experiment.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Halfling in the Playground

Nathan Thomas
    Spoiler
    Show
    Nathan Thomas
    Human Norm
    Attributes: 14 (3 from Drawbacks)
    Qualities: 6 (+1 from Drawbacks)
    Drawbacks: 4 (10)

Primary Attributes
    Str: 1
    Dex: 3 (up from 2 from Drawbacks)
    Int: 4
    Will: 2

Secondary Attributes
    Life Points: 22
    Endurance Points: 20
    Max Speed: 10 mph / 5 yds. per second

Qualities
    Contacts (Gamers) +1
    Photographic Memory +2
    Resources +1
    Status +2 (Relatively famous Game Designer)
    Drawbacks
    Attractiveness -1
    Clown -1
    Covetous (Conspicuous [World fame for Game Design]) -1
    Impaired Senses (Eyesight, but wears glasses) -1

Skills
    4 Computer Hacking
    5 Computer Programming
    5 Computers
    1 Driving (car)
    1 Electronic Surveillance
    4 Electronics
    2 Fine Arts (Computer Graphics)
    2 Language (French)
    1 Language (Spanish)
    1 Play Instrument (Guitar)
    1 Notice
    2 Sciences (Math)
    1 Writing (Creative)

Personality and Whatnot
    Nathan was always a geek of sorts. Somewhat lazy (not completely, just a bit), smart. Very smart. From an early age, he decided he wanted to be a game designer, following in the footsteps of other giants that came from nowhere. He studied hard for it, learning about computers, electronics and everything else he could get his hands on, becoming quite a techie.

His father was a cop who killed his partner by accident. After this happened, he became a drunk recluse, beating on his wife and son. After some time, they both grew tired of it, and left home altogether, moving to the other side of the country.

Being somewhat famous on his job, he gets to travel a lot, and that he enjoys, specially by plane.

He has a very cloistered personality, and is not a "people person" at all. He feels most at home at his computer, with wireless networking. Ironically, he feels very dependant on those he meets. The few friends he makes, he becomes close to.

Being quite the computer-freak he is, he never leaves home without his laptop. On this special occasion, he was doing sightseeing for his next game, so he had his camera with him.

Possessions
    Laptop with wireless internet, webcam and microphone
    iPhone
    Watch
    MP4 player with assortment of classical music, classical rock and such
    Spare battery for his laptop
    Charger for his laptop
    Case for the laptop
    Sunblock ("God, I hate this glowing ball of fire this planet orbits...")
    Digital Camera

Others
    Hair Color: Black
    Eye Color: Green
    Height: 6 ft.
    Weight: 160 lb.

"Goddamn it, no connection at all. What is this, savage-land? How can there be no connection? Gah!", vented Nathan. He hated being left without his internet. How else would he find answers to whatever?

"I hope this freaking island has at least a phone, I don't want to go all Tom Hanks and have a volleyball or something as my best friend."

*tries to mess around with the iPhone to see what he can get*

OOC
    No reception? Guh.
    What happened to the cap's gun?

Edit - Fixing the whole Wilson thing, I wrote "baseball" the first time.
    Last edited by Galliun; 2009-01-12 at 06:13 PM.

6. - Top - End - #6

RedWizardGuy

Mark Lopes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mark Lopes
    Human Norm
    Attributes: 14
    Qualities: 10(5+5 from Drawbacks)
    Drawbacks: 5

Primary Attributes
    Dex: 2
    Wil: 2

Secondary Attributes
    Life Points: 22 = (con+str)x4+10 = (2+1)x4+10 = 22
    Endurance Points: 20 = (con+str+will)x3+5 = (2+1+2)x3+5 = 20
    Max Speed: 12km/h = (con+dex)x3 = (2+2)x3= 12km/h = 12km/h

Qualities
    Artistic Talent(3)
    Nerves of Steel(3)
    Resources[rich](4)

Drawbacks
    Impared Senses[sight](1) Uses glasses
    Addiction[Heavy drinking](2)
    Lazy(2)

Skills
    Computers 2
    Driving[car] 2
    Humanities[History] 3
    Humanities[WWII] 5 Specialization
    Play Instrument[Piano] 5
    Sport[Chess] 5
    Smooth Talking 3
    Languages[Portuguese] 3
    Writing 1

Backstory/Character Info

Descendant from an old royal Portuguese bloodline, Mark is an upper-class citizen with a talent for the hobbies he pursues. Too lazy and in too good of a position to seriously work, he instead opts to follow his desires and whims. A master-level chess player and a gifted piano player, Mark mostly survives by going to chess championships, classical music concerts, and staying at his home with a bottle of very expensive whisky by his side, pretty much his only real company in life. Reclusive by nature, he studied the World War II period by pure curiosity and has sizeable knowledge on the subject, though not really interested in publishing any books, considering it a hassle.. Though his wealth could hint otherwise, he is not a very arrogant person, and doesn't mind people below his financial status, or people at all for that matter.

Physical Appearance

Height: 175 cm.
    Weight: 75kg.
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Dark Brown

Possessions

Half-empty metallic whisky flask
    Cellphone
    Digital watch
    Wallet with ID, driver's license, and about 50 dollars
    Round dark lensed glasses
    A wooden portable box-like chessboard

Mark had kept his distance from the other passengers since the last few days, keeping his thoughts and especially his whisky to himself. He also goes for the bow along with Allen, but doesn't say anything while observing the shore nearby. He controls himself to not reach for the bottle. It was already half spent, and he figured the worst of the trip had passed, so what the heck. After a sip, he turned to the ex-cop. "I think we're finally done with this ship, thank God." He said, while securing the precious drink.

OOC
    Here we go, then. I believe I'm supposed to make some tests to resist giving in to the alcohol, let me know if I should roleplay it differently. Though I think it only applies if the character is actively trying to stop the habit.
    Last edited by Deimos_; 2009-01-12 at 06:23 PM.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Dwarf in the Playground

Dr. Marcus Koster
    Spoiler
    Show

Dr. Marcus Koster
    Human Norm
    Attributes: 15 (1 from drawback)
    Qualities: 5
    Drawbacks: (10) = 2

Primary Attributes
    Dex: 2
    Con: 1
    Per: 3 (4 from Drawbacks)
    Will:3

Secondary Attributes
    Life Points: 18
    Endurance Points: 20
    Max Speed: 8mph = 6/8

Qualities/Drawbacks
    Photographic memory 2
    Charisma 3
    Drawbacks
    Honorable -2
    Talentless -2

Skills
    First aid 3
    Bureaucracy 2
    Computers 2
    Computer Programming 1
    Medicine (Pharmaceuticals) 4
    Science (biology) 2
    Humanities (Sociology) 2
    (Psychology) 4
    Driving (car) 1
    Truck 2
    Notice 2
    Questioning 5

Height: 5'11''
    Weight: 130
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Blond

Possesions:
    Dead cell phone
    First aid kit
    Multi-tool
    an abundance of pocket lint

"Well now everone, lets be ready to get of in a nice orderly manner" Says Marcus as he attepmts to calm and order the passengers.

OOC
    What might I use for that action? I am new to the system.

8. - Top - End - #8

Galliun

As the boat drifts a little closer to the shore you start to pick up a wireless signal, but it is password encrypted.
    The captain's gun is still lying around on the ship, as is everything else mentioned.

Deimos

Once your addiction kicks in you take a penalty to mental skills equal to the points its worth. So for you this would be a -2. If you end up going a long time without feeding your addiction you may have to take tests to see if you can stand it.
    I need a new signature.

9. - Top - End - #9

Demetrius North
    Spoiler
    Show
    Demetrius North
    Human Norm
    Attributes: 14
    Qualities: 5
    Drawbacks: (10)

Primary Attributes
    Str: 2
    Dex: 3
    Int: 2
    Per: 2
    Will: 3

Secondary Attributes
    Life Points: 29
    Endurance Points: 26
    Max Speed: 8mph

Qualities/Drawbacks
    Attractiveness 1
    Charisma 2
    Fast Reaction Time 2
    Situational Awareness 2
    Hard to Kill 1
    Minority (African-American) -1
    Honorable -1
    Cruel -1

Skills
    Acrobatics 2
    Brawling 3
    Climbing 2
    Dancing (Hip Hop) 2
    Driving (Car) 2
    Intimidation 3
    Electronics 3
    Mechanic 3
    Guns (Handguns) 1
    Hand Weapon (Wrench) 1
    Notice 2
    Running (Marathon) 2
    Swimming 2
    Streetwise 2

Gear
    Captain's Gun, Trusty Wrench, Tool Kit, Stash, Comfortable Clothes, Cool Shades, and a hot girlfriend.

Personality
    I remember Jamar telling me about this trip, saying he couldn't go and how it'd be good for my girl to go out and see the whales or some **** like that. Made me buy it off him too, after he'd told my girl, Aaliyah, about it too. I wasn't too into it but she seemed to be going for it, so whatever man.

Said I needed a break too from going back to collage to get my degree in something. Something besides keeping in shape or fixing up old cars and junk nobody wants, or from my job at the auto-body shop. Not that doing a job I love pays all the bills, you got to do a little on the side sometimes to get by, you know what I mean?

Anyway, growing up on the streets you learn a thing or two about a thing or two but I tried to stay out of the gangs and do right by me, my family, and my girl. Might want to bring a kid into this world someday, and if I have to do a thing or two wrong by some standard or two set by guys who didn't know nothing about where I was growing up then...

Not that matters now, stuck on this crazy ass boat out in the middle of nowhere. I could strangle Jamar. Now I got to try and keep some people calmed down or something, keep ervrabody from killing each other. 'Cause I know what people are like when you strip about civility. People are desperate, crazy, brutal... scared. But we are going to find a way to get though this, ya hear?

Can't believe I let Jamar's dumbass talk me into this cruise.

"Dayum bro, you need to chill. We all got lives to get back to, cuz."

Demetrius had spent the last couple of days trying to keep these people calmed down, especially his girl. It wasn't working too well, and he knew somebody was going to crack, so he was watching out for it and trying to stay as close to the sane people as possible. Add this to his nightly checks that the gun was still there, before finally taking it himself, and he was pretty paranoid.

"Yo Allen." He said, walking over. Normally he didn't like cops, but this dude seemed okay. "What you thinking about?" The mechanic questioned, noticing his intense scanning of the shore.

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Whoohoo, zombies. I'm interested in why these things are here, and what'll happen when we get saved. Zombie apocalypse for the world.

Jimp, Demetrius girlfriend is an important NPC to him, can I roleplay her, or do you want me to let you? Oh, and I edited my post to get the gun. I hope thats okay.
    Last edited by Tichrondrius; 2009-01-12 at 07:06 PM.

10. - Top - End - #10

"Sigh... Why must there always be something?"
    Nathan announces that he got a crypto'ed connection, not that anyone cares. After that is done, he gives a faint smile.
    "Let's crack this baby.", he says, glad to finally do something.

OOC
    OK, so, I have two options, I guess. I can try to write a program to crack this baby, which would use Computer Programming, or I can try to hack it by hand and use Computer Hacking instead. Is that right?

11. - Top - End - #11

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Jimp View Post
    Deimos

Once your addiction kicks in you take a penalty to mental skills equal to the points its worth. So for you this would be a -2. If you end up going a long time without feeding your addiction you may have to take tests to see if you can stand it.
    OOC
    Are you going to let me know when it happens? I mean, will I know when to feed the addiction before the penalties start kicking in?
    Last edited by Deimos_; 2009-01-12 at 07:10 PM.

12. - Top - End - #12

OOC

Tichrondrius

You can role play her as you see fit since you would know her character better.
    Taking the gun is fine.

Galliun

Yep that would be correct.

Deimos

Yep I'll let you know.
    I need a new signature.

13. - Top - End - #13

Nathan types rapidly in his computer - he felt like the keyboard was an extension of himself. He really did like coding.

*Nathan attempts to write a program to crack the encryption, shouldn't be too hard*

(d10+9)[18]

OOC
    d10 + Int + Comp. Programming, right?

14. - Top - End - #14
    Dwarf in the Playground

Allen Crawford
    "I don't know. Something's messed up. I'm not sure if it's the weather or what that's been getting to those shacks, but something ripped up the sides a bit. I just hope they have a phone, I'd really like to call in the captain and get everyone back to their regularly scheduled program. I'm sure you'd like to get your girl home too."
    Notice to see if I know he took the captains gun: (1d10+8)[15]
    If I noticed the gun: "By the way man, don't take that gun out until I say so. If anyone starts shootin' anyone, we'll all have hell to pay for it. Just sayin'."
    Last edited by JackTR69; 2009-01-13 at 12:31 AM.

15. - Top - End - #15

Demetrius North

"Yeah, and beat the **** out of Jamar." Demetrius replied, and cocked his head at Allen. "Don't you worry, officer." He smiled, "Just so no one else got it, I know how people get."

He put his arm around his girl as she came up, "Hey baby." He said, and they made some small talk.

16. - Top - End - #16

Galliun
    With a sudden burst of inspiration you quickly write up a program that will hack into the nearest wireless network and give you access. Your laptop is now connected to the wireless network. The name of the connection is David Jones Home.

Everyone
    The boat is almost at the beach now. It should wash up in the sand in about a minute.

Jack
    Standing at the bow of the ship, you notice that the people standing at the head of the beach have spotted the boat and have begun to walk down towards you. They are walking quite slowly, as if they had bad limps.
    Last edited by Jimp; 2009-01-13 at 03:24 PM.
    I need a new signature.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Dwarf in the Playground

Marcus wanders up to the front of the ship, takes a glance at the people on the beach, shrugs, and begins looking for a method of leaving the boat. In particular emergency rafts.

18. - Top - End - #18

OOC
    It's really quite a small boat. You could climb down a small ladder to the ground pretty safely, or jump if you were feeling brave. Perhaps saying ship was a bit of a misnomer on my part .
    I need a new signature.

19. - Top - End - #19

RedWizardGuy

Mark turns to Nathan, observing him do his hacker business. "You got anything there?", he asked curiously. "Anyway, we should get ready, the ship is almost on shore and I'm sick of this place. We should pick our belongings and hopefully get the hell out."

OOC
    Do we know if it's an island or the mainland, or is it not clear?

20. - Top - End - #20

OOC
    It's not clear. You're lost.
    I need a new signature.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Dwarf in the Playground

Allen Crawford
    Turning back to the group of people assembled on deck, he yells out a question.
    "Hey, is there a doctor on board? I think those people on the shore might be hurt."

OCC
    I think it would be good to keep posting your characters name on the top of the post, it'll help solidify who everyone's playing, and keep characters from being forgotten.
    Last edited by JackTR69; 2009-01-13 at 04:32 PM.

22. - Top - End - #22

Demetrius North

"I'm going to go check this out."

"Nah, baby, stay here." His girl says.

"Nah, nah, girl, somebodys got to go down there." Demetrius replies and looks over the side. He waits a little bit for it to wash up on the sand, takes one more look at everyone around, and jumps down over the side hitting the ground with a little thud. "Oww, man. Hey, you guys aren't like cannibals or anything, right? I hope you don't like dark meat!" He calls good naturedly over to the people on shore.
    Last edited by Tichrondrius; 2009-01-13 at 08:05 PM.

23. - Top - End - #23

Nathan Thomas

"I got a connection here, actually. I'm gonna try and find out where the hell we are. You know, just in case people in here speak some random gibberish we can't understand."

OOC
    Is there anyway I can pinpoint our location via the connection? Maybe a GPS of sorts?

Edit - Fixing typos.

Edit 2 - By the way, since we spent a crapload of days drifting, I'm going to assume Nathan tried to fix the stuff on the boat and failed, so I'm not gonna try to do it.
    Last edited by Galliun; 2009-01-13 at 07:12 PM.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Dwarf in the Playground

(OOC: Well fine then )
    Marcus Koster
    Marcus instead walks over to the side and waves out to the people, "Can you bring us something to climb down on?"
    Quote Originally Posted by JackTR69 View Post
    "Hey, is there a doctor on board? I think those people on the shore might be hurt."

"I haven't preformed actual medical work in years, but if we can find the emergency aid supply on the ship I should be able to figure something out."
    Last edited by detrevnisisiht; 2009-01-13 at 06:53 PM.

25. - Top - End - #25

The boat gently drifts into the sand and comes to a halt.

The people on the beach don't respond to your calls. Once Demetrius hits the sand and beckons to them they seem to pick up their pace, albeit only slightly.
    Now that they are closer everyone on deck can see that the people's clothes are torn and dirty and their faces covered in scars. Their stares are blank, they just limps slowly towards Demetrius.
    They are about 20ft away from him.

Galliun

You check a few sites on the internet and find out that you are on a smallish island named Ard Fennan, not too far off the west coast of Ireland. On the island is a small town, on the far side from where you are is a lighthouse, the rest is mostly farmland except for a climate analysis centre near the island's north coast.

OOC
    I think it will be a good idea for me and maybe others if they put player character's names in bold in their in-character actions. Just to make sure they don't miss something by accident.
    A small note on locations too: they will be mostly fictional. This is both for my sake and the fact that a lot of Irish places would really suck in a zombie apocalypse .
    Last edited by Jimp; 2009-01-13 at 07:55 PM.
    I need a new signature.

26. - Top - End - #26

Demetrius North

"You be careful down there, you hear?" His girlfriend, Aaliyah, calls from the deck.

"Yeah, I am peaches." Demetrius calls back, then starts to walk toward the people on shore. "Hey, are you guys okay?" He asks tentatively, taking only a few steps toward them but still close to the ship.

Spoiler
    Show
    I'll roll up a new character. >> XD
    Last edited by Tichrondrius; 2009-01-13 at 08:04 PM.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Dwarf in the Playground

Allen Crawford
    Allen follows Demetrius down to the shore.
    "Hey there, how are all you folks doing?"
    When the group makes no response, john takes out his gun.
    "Hey now, we don't want any trouble. Just take a couple of steps back, and we can work this out."

Spoiler
    Show
    Don't go making a new character yet, I'll keep them off you for a bit. Besides, you've still got his GF to play if he goes down.

28. - Top - End - #28

Spoiler
    Show
    Yeah, I was stating her up... XD

29. - Top - End - #29

On the beach

As Demetrius and Allen stand on the shore before the group all four of them extend their arms and leave out a terrifying warbling screech. Within seconds the distant hills echo with screeches, piercing your ears.
    The two people at the very front of the group lurch forward quickly. Tichrondrius and Jack, your characters have enough distance to act quickly before they reach.
    Tichrondrius make a fear check (1d10+ willpower). Jack you don't need to since your character has dealt with scenes like this and worse.

People still on the boat

Moments after you hear the screeches from the beach you all hear a thudding below deck, followed by heavy banging sounds. Demetrius's girlfriend screams in fright "Baby save me!"

OOC
    Hope you don't mind me taking over your character's girlfriend for a moment there.
    Last edited by Jimp; 2009-01-13 at 09:06 PM.
    I need a new signature.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Dwarf in the Playground

Allen Crawford
    "Demitrius! Get back on the ship and help your girl, I'll hold them off while you climb up! Damn coke heads!"
    With that, Allen takes the slide of his gun between his teeth and pulls the first bullet into the chamber. A split second later he is leveling the gun at the nearest target, his stump braced under his hand to support recoil. Two gunshots ring out loud and clear, much louder than the movies would make you think.
    Attack Roll 1: (1d10+6)[13]
    Attack Roll 2: (1d10+6)[13]
    Damage Roll 1: (1d8x4)[24]
    Damage Roll 2: (1d8x4)[4]
    Last edited by JackTR69; 2009-01-13 at 09:18 PM.